Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secondary schools?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2014
How come anyone with let's say a death secondary school gets stronger death cards than a death student?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ashely196 on Aug 28, 2015 wrote:
How come anyone with let's say a death secondary school gets stronger death cards than a death student?
You don't, at all, in any school. In fact, you get no bonuses from your secondary school, such as the blades/traps, etc.
What you might be seeing are treasure cards - those are usually "better" than the school spell.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I'm guessing they are using a death mastery amulet with treasure cards. With that combo they can use whatever death spell they wish provided they have the necessary pips. Letting people use higher level spells that should be reserved for primary schools only, is one of the problems made even worse with pip mastery from amulets.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
It can also be from what you're wearing. You can buy and craft clothing that can give you bonuses for your secondary schools (you can buy crafting guides when you get to Krokotopia). I have a +12% strength to all my Death spells because I crafted that hat and a pair of boots from the guides I got in Krok (and I'm Storm). Also enchantments and treasure cards.

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Survivor
Oct 25, 2014