Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Jewel Packs

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Do you want an easy way to increase your damage, accuracy, and gain access to cool spells...

...then you need to check out and get one of the new school jewel packs; because these are one of the best additions to Wizard 101!

Sure, jewels can be found as random drops from bosses or quests; but you never know what you'll get with these jewels. With the school packs, you only get jewels your wizards school can use. I was lucky and received damage, accuracy, and a cool spell in the first pack I was given. So what kind of jewels did you find when you opened your pack?

Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
Tried a couple of these, to see what they were about, and on the second one, received a Brum mount. It's like just flying, at mount speed !

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
For what they cost, as opposed to what they give, I consider them not worth the price. I would rather spend my crowns on a more deserving purchase.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
The myth jewel spell is absolutely horrible. great look, horrible card. Its an over pip rated earthquake that does about the same damage to only one target, what a joke.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Yeah, not worth my crowns. These are too expensive to purchase for what you get. For that kind of money spent, why load up the packs with Defense and Damage jewels, which are totally useless? Any other decent jewels are fleeting and so-so in helping out.

Delver
May 12, 2012
BrynnerOfReign on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, not worth my crowns. These are too expensive to purchase for what you get. For that kind of money spent, why load up the packs with Defense and Damage jewels, which are totally useless? Any other decent jewels are fleeting and so-so in helping out.
Agreed. I like them and I've watched some people on Youtube opening the school jewel packs, but it is way too many crowns.