Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ravenwood roll call: the player

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
I seen something like this on the pirate101 messages boards, and on here, but it was archived, so I am making a new one!

the player
the chosen one

dislikes: ???

favorite food: ???

favorite spell: ???

I left these blank so you wizards and witches could do your own!

here is Miranda's:

the player: Miranda jade song (or mira for short)

likes: books, cats, fiction stories, zebras, morganthe's outfit, lovely leopard pets and leopard pets, the design of darkmoor, Sylvia drake's flower crown thingy, malistaire the undying's whole outfit, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, strawberry and banana yogurt, peanut butter flavored milk shakes (mmm, now i'm hungry!), roller coasters, and the fire robe in the professor's hoard pack (that robe, in my opinion, is the only good looking dress like robe in the whole game).

dislikes: bullies, ice bosses, malistaire the undying, someone who has a very stubborn personality *cough* morganthe *cough*, khrysalis, Azteca, the fire school house (ahh! too bright! and too noisy!", the balance and myth hats in the professors pack, people who say fire is lame, my bank when its full, my attic when its full, my backpack when its full, my shared bank when ITS full, defeat and collect quests in khrysalis.

favorite food: strawberry and banana yogurt.

favorite spell: fire dragon

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
Name: Valkoor Liontamer, 120 Myth Wizard

Likes: Showing off all of his gear and critical, Helping others when needed, trying to get better gear, Mirage and Polaris, myth spells, ice spells, steak, chocolate.

Dislikes: Farming for gear for hours and still not getting it (cough cough, malistaire), not having good stats, not having a good pet, teaming with people who say they know boss cheats and then either don't know them or just make the bosses use cheats because they are trolls, trolls, Zafaria and Azteca defeat and collect quests/ defeat quests, not having 2 jewel sockets on a pet at ultra, and many many more.

Favorite food: Chocolate

Favorite Spell: Athena Battle Sight/ Weaver

Least Favorite Spell (Spell most hated when used on you by a mob or boss): Earthquake/Sirens/Medusa

Favorite School: Myth/Ice

Least Favorite School: Balance

Favorite Villain: Old Cob/ Grandfather Spider

Favorite teacher/ Hero: Ambrose/ Cyrus Drake (Love his sarcasm)/ Baba Yaga/ Zander

Favorite Mount: T-Rex/ Noble Steed

Favorite World: Polaris/Mirage

Least Favorite World: Krokotopia/Mooshu/DragonSpyre

Favorite Looking Pet: Freezing Rain Core

I added a few more just for fun to liven it up a bit.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Name: Genevieve HexPyre, 105 Storm Wizard
Likes: PvP, DragonSpyre Academy's Discipline, Sirens who sing her song requests, protein shakes, vegetarian meals
Dislikes: People who lounge in the commons all day, lazy people, excessive make-up, dresses, tardiness
Favourite food: Sun-dried Vegetarian Wraps from The Floating Lands in Celestia made by the Water-Moles
Favorite Spell: Sirens
Least Favourite Spell: Storm Dispel
Favourite School: Storm and Balance
Least Favourite School: Fire
Favourite Villain: Grandfather Spider

Favourite teacher/ Hero: Ione Vigra
Favorite World: Azteca
Least Favourite World: Wysteria (Her Dislike of Meat Extends beyond Food it would seem) (pun intended)
Favourite Looking Pet: Storm Armaments

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 105+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Polaris)

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Love This

Name: Jenna Moondreamer (Life) Jenna Nightwhisper (Death) Jenna (Life)

Likes: Company, helping others, being with friends and making new ones, RA was my first love, Centaur, Stormy, Fluffy & Buggy. Sunshine, swimming in Australian waters and BBQ's with the Fam Bam.

Dislikes: Mostly easy going and accept what happens or needs to happen. But some things gripe me. Grumps and bullies and people who come into your battle then leave you to clean the mess up - or they join in a team up and then give up and don't fight the battle, its too easy to push flee.

Favorite food: Fruit, cheesecake

Favorite Spell: Buggy

Least Favorite Spell (Spell most hated when used on you by a mob or boss): Earthquake - frustrating

Favorite School: Life

Least Favorite School: Ice

Favorite Villain: Spiders and bugs eww *shudders

Favorite teacher/ Hero: Ambrose, Drake

Favorite Mount: Black and White tiger ( charity Tiger) Would love it to come back again

Favorite World: Zafaria

Least Favorite World: Marleybone

Favorite Looking Pet: Rock, Wooden horse - not for their abilities, just that they are different.

Happy Squishing! Catch ya

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on May 17, 2017 wrote:
I seen something like this on the pirate101 messages boards, and on here, but it was archived, so I am making a new one!

the player
the chosen one

dislikes: ???

favorite food: ???

favorite spell: ???

I left these blank so you wizards and witches could do your own!

here is Miranda's:

the player: Miranda jade song (or mira for short)

likes: books, cats, fiction stories, zebras, morganthe's outfit, lovely leopard pets and leopard pets, the design of darkmoor, Sylvia drake's flower crown thingy, malistaire the undying's whole outfit, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, strawberry and banana yogurt, peanut butter flavored milk shakes (mmm, now i'm hungry!), roller coasters, and the fire robe in the professor's hoard pack (that robe, in my opinion, is the only good looking dress like robe in the whole game).

dislikes: bullies, ice bosses, malistaire the undying, someone who has a very stubborn personality *cough* morganthe *cough*, khrysalis, Azteca, the fire school house (ahh! too bright! and too noisy!", the balance and myth hats in the professors pack, people who say fire is lame, my bank when its full, my attic when its full, my backpack when its full, my shared bank when ITS full, defeat and collect quests in khrysalis.

favorite food: strawberry and banana yogurt.

ill add on to this as well,

least favorite spell: glow bug squall when being used on me

favorite school(s): fire and life

least favorite school(s): storm and ice

favorite villain: morganthe

favorite teacher/hero: merle ambrose and dyvim white hart (I think that's his name?)

favorite mount: bone dragon and crystal unicorn

favorite world(s): mooshu and dragonspyre

least favorite world(s) Azteca and celestia

favorite looking pet(s): the lovely leopard and leopard pets

I will do another wizard later at some point

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hey, what fun!

Name: Fallon Raven, Daughter of Death

Dislikes: Hesitation - just make a decision and get on with it already. (She's a little impulsive.)

Favorite Food: Apples

Favorite Spell: Fire Dragon, Wings of Fate. (Anything with wings.) Fallon especially appreciates Wings of Fate, finally the Life school realizes the true power of the health drain concept.

Least Favorite Spell: Medusa. Who does she think she is, stunning Fallon twice in a row...

Favorite School: Death, naturally. Black clothes, Feint? What's not to love! Although she's partial to Fire because a) burning things is fun and b) Dalia Falmea has STYLE.

Least Favorite School: Balance. The boring colors and weak spells are bad enough, but sand and bugs? No thanks.

Favorite Villain: Morganthe. The lady rocks the spider look, despite being so buggy. Fallon aspires to be an evil queen herself one day.

Favorite Teacher/Hero: Dalia Falmea, for fashion advice. Qisma Sasha for everything else.

Favorite Mount: Nightflame Pegasus - red and black, plus wings!

Favorite Pet: Winged Catastrophe.

Favorite Worlds: Avalon, it's where a queen belongs. She also appreciates Mooshu for its sophistication, Dragonspyre for its fiery past, and the Arcanum for its out of this world library.

Least Favorite Worlds: Marleybone - full of trash. Ew. Wysteria - wasted potential. All those books and nobody's reading them! Grr.... Also Khrysalis & Mirage because ... sand and bugs.

Favorite Pastime: Reading, and plotting the takeover of Wysteria.

Alia Misthaven, 118
*virtue is its own reward*

Fallon Ravon, 74
*virtue is for the weak*

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Player(s): Kiley Lightleaf, lvl 89 ; Autumn Drake, lvl 52 ; Vanessa Mistsword, lvl fiftysomething ; Monica Waterblade, lvl 28 ; Rowan Storywalker lvl 17 ; Alura Lightleaf, lvl 8

Likes: Any food whatsoever, training pets, helping others, exploring worlds, drawing, fishing, castle tours, pet derby

Dislikes: Boss fights in azteca (i'll see the end... eventually), pvp (just cant seem to wrap my head around it all), people who say balance is just a support school, kill and collect quests, krokotopia (after doing it several times, it gets kinda old), that feeling when your internet drops right when you defeat the boss and you complete the quest but didn't get the drops.

Favorite Food: So hard to choose! Maybe sheperds pie, or burritos.

Favorite spell: either ra or judgement

Least favorite spell: earthquake, definitely

Favorite school: they are all great in their own way, though balance is though to get a hang of for some.

Least favorite: I like all the schools

Favorite Looking pet: crystal butterfly or polar fox

Hero
May 07, 2015
lets make this a hot topic guys!

I am gonna do this for all my wizards!

name: scarlet song, lvl 18 , daughter of bartelby (pretend she is)

personality: scarlet can be quite stubborn, and sometimes says no. she is great friends with all of the ravenwood professors, even cyrus drake. scarlet is very helpful and funny, and she can make someone laugh when they are sad. she can also be serious when she needs to be.

likes: collecting coins from all over the spiral, helping sick and injured pets, writing stories about her adventures in her journal, reading stories about pirates, rock collecting, drawing, sitting underneath a shady tree in the summertime, napping (XD), and sitting in front of her fireplace, cuddled up with her pet yeti, and reading a nice pirate book, cuddled under a blanket on a cold night, and making jewelry.

dislikes: death magic, dresses, fancy balls, excessive make up, mean people.

favorite animal: fox

favorite food: the sun heated lettuce wraps the watermoles in celestia's the floating land

favorite villain: morganthe

favorite hero/ teacher: ione virga and Lydia greyrose

most favorite world: mooshu

least favorite world: khrysalis and dragonspyre

favorite pet style: the yeti pets.

favorite mount: the shinobi dragon mount.

I will do the rest later,

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
Name: Kane, Transcendent

Favorite food: Pizza, Hummus and Falafel

Likes: Pvp, tough boss fights, working with others, Solo, Malistaire, discovering new things, crafting.

Dislikes: Defeat and collect quests, Farming, Waiting for team-ups

Favorite spell: Dr von's monster

Least favorite spell: Earthquake, Leviathan
(When used on me)

Favorite worlds: Mirage, Mooshu, Zafaria

Least favorite worlds: Celestia, Marleybone.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
Player: Jonathan DawnHunter, level 63

Likes: my dogs, my family, food, rollerblading and playing my computer!

Favorite food: Pasta

Favorite world: Wysteria

Least favorite world: Celestia

Favorite spell: Scarecrow

Least favorite spell from mobs: earthquake, fire, ice and stormzillas.

Favorite school: Death!

Jonathan DawnHunter

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Name -- Sparkletude

Likes -- Kindness, Cool weather, The smell of rain, Music, Laughter.

Dislikes -- Meanness, Unfairness, Bullying, Noxious fumes, Screechy sounds, Tedium, People who won't listen.

Favorite foods -- Chocolate, Mac 'n' cheese, Mashed potatoes, Jello, Nachos, Savory foods, Sweets, too many things to list ;) Also, Dr. Pepper, or Iced Tea. Hot cocoa and hot tea is good as well.

Favorite spell -- Any group spell because some battles are toooo long.

Least favorite spell -- Any spell that takes a lot of pips for little damage. Any spell that fizzles.

Favorite school -- Don't really have one. Depends on mood. Each has its fun points.

Least favorite school -- see above. Don't really have one.

Favorite villain -- Oh maybe the giant gobbler in wizard city. That was the first battle that seemed really hard or unbeatable but afterward you got to go up and meet him and he was even more giant and munching on a turkey leg. He had crates of jelly beans. How could you not like.

Favorite teacher -- I like the little fairy godmother looking lady in the Ice School.

Favorite mount -- They are all fun. Honestly. The giant ice cube is great on hills!

Favorite world -- Avalon so far.

Least favorite world -- Dragonspyre because the colors just ached. Too much neon and too much contrast.

Favorite looking pet -- Jade Oni pet. But it changes, really. There are too many cool ones to list. I like the mermaid. I like the treants. I like the hydra.

Favorite time wasters -- Reading new things, learning new things, reality Tv shows if they're silly, watching documentaries and mysteries, finding an amazing new movie, talking to family, playing video games. And eating dinner

This is a new one I will add:

Favorite house(s) in game -- the enormous castle and the life house and the island getaway

Favorite types of house(s) in real life -- arts and crafts bungalow, or a ranch style.

Your turn and add a new category if you want to. Thanks for this topic.

Hero
May 07, 2015
sparkletude, the little fairy godmother looking lady in the ice school is the ice professor, Lydia greyrose, not trying to be rude, just sayin'.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
sun girl1122 on May 21, 2017 wrote:
sparkletude, the little fairy godmother looking lady in the ice school is the ice professor, Lydia greyrose, not trying to be rude, just sayin'.
I know... and I figured everyone else would too

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Name: Alexander Dragondreamer 120

Dislikes: Loud noises, annoying people, clingy people

Favorite Food: Steak

Favorite Spell: Storm Owl

Least Fav Spell: Climaclysm

Fav School: Storm

Least Fav School: Fire

Favorite Worlds: Valencia, Cool Ranch, Mirage, Avalon, Zafaria

Least Fav Worlds: Dragonspyre, Azteca

Hero
May 07, 2015
name: erin firespear, lvl 1

personality: erin was born with a attitude, she likes helping people, but can be bossy if you get on her bad side, but most of the time, she is nice, quiet, and calm.

likes: video games, reading fantasy novels, drawing, meeting new friends, watching tv, riding rollercoasters, peace and quiet, and making jewelry, also watching the rain through a window and making clothing.

dislikes: mean people, spicy foods (even though she's a fire wizard.. LOL), people who dress fancy, because she never dresses fancy unless she has too, annoying people, and people who say fire is lame.

favorite food(s): mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, dr pepper, pepsi, mountain dew, and tomato soup.

least favorite spell: earthquake

favorite school: fire

least favorite school: ice and storm

favorite animal: dragon and horse

favorite villain: morganthe and malistaire the undying.

favorite hero: the professor in marleybone.

favorite time wasters: watching gravity falls and doctor who on the television, painting pictures of whatever her mind can come up with, sleeping, riding rollercoasters, and playing on the computer!

favorite house: red barn farm.

favorite pet style: the enchanted armants

favorite world: khrysalis.

least favorite world: krokotopia.

that's all for now!

Miranda jade song level 104
scarlet song level 19

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Hey! This seems pretty cool! :D

Olivia Lightgarden, lvl 45 (For now) Storm
The cocky wizard

Likes: Electric, Other wizards, Drawing, Beating up bosses,and throwing pinecones at bad guys :)

Dislikes: Wasting all the frickin crowns on packs and getting nothing, rude people, people who think Storm is for wimps, the fact that they can't talk as much as others (Mutage) and having to use crowns to convince henchmen to help her.

Favorite Food: Stormfruit (goes crazy for it) Favorite Drink: Storm Juice (made this food up lewl)
Least Favorite Food:Any kind of spicy pepper (It burns for a hour)
Favorite Spell: Storm Lord (doesn't have it yet at the time of typing this :/)

Least Favorite Spell:Dark Fairy (Doesn't like the looks of them)

Favorite World:Dragonspyre (Thinks it has a cool name and cool people)

Favorite Teacher:Lydia Greyrose (Thinks she is very helpful and kind, even though she doesn't teach storm.)

Least Favorite Teacher:Cyrus Drake (Thinks he underestimates her)

Favorite Villian:Undecided.

Least Favorite Villian:Meowiarty (He once invaded her original world and gets triggered by him)

Updated this a little, and still gonna keep on updating it!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Love these!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
Genevieve HexPyre 116+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Nathan SilverBlood 54+ Spending TOO Much Gold On Fashion
Noah SkyHeart 50 Being Unproductive