Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

questions for KI

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2013
Greatings Spark. I have 2 questions and perhaps will you mention it this coming KI Live? We are now in worlds of shadow magic. Why are Scoin spells not shadow spells? Why don't we have shadow shields, traps and blades tc to buy and/or to spend traning points on?

Administrator
jetlightning on Sep 18, 2019 wrote:
Greatings Spark. I have 2 questions and perhaps will you mention it this coming KI Live? We are now in worlds of shadow magic. Why are Scoin spells not shadow spells? Why don't we have shadow shields, traps and blades tc to buy and/or to spend traning points on?
Greetings and salutations jetlightning, welcome to the forums!

Your timing is excellent, we were preparing posts to release tomorrow that will announce KI Live for next week along with taking questions :).

Ill add these to our expected list!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
Sparck on Sep 18, 2019 wrote:
Greetings and salutations jetlightning, welcome to the forums!

Your timing is excellent, we were preparing posts to release tomorrow that will announce KI Live for next week along with taking questions :).

Ill add these to our expected list!
I wanted to see if I could ask this and see if it's answered at KI Live. Do you think it's possible life wizards will be able to learn/craft Eternal leviathan?

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
jetlightning on Sep 18, 2019 wrote:
Hey, i think i can answer one of the questions you asked. First of all raven wood has nothing to do with the shadow school because remember when grand mother raven along with bartlby, woven the spiral they only did it with the es sense of spiders heart infact he was already sealed way before then. So then when the schools were born they were born out of pure magic not tainted by shadow. As time go by "spoiler for some" we learn that grandfather spider was sealed in khrysalis that's when we learnt our first shadow spells and learn about shadow schools so thats why i believe that the scions had nothing to do with shadow school. As for your second question i actually wanna know the same thing xD i think velma vonkemon should offer to train utility spells such as shadow shield, blade and shadow dispels and shadow traps if necessary.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
DjGhsotyLibra on Sep 19, 2019 wrote:
I wanted to see if I could ask this and see if it's answered at KI Live. Do you think it's possible life wizards will be able to learn/craft Eternal leviathan?
We already got wings of fate that deals 525 and heals for the same amount even though its a dot. I think making wof an actual aoe rather than a dot would have solve the problem a long time ago but oh well.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
angellifeheart on Sep 20, 2019 wrote:
We already got wings of fate that deals 525 and heals for the same amount even though its a dot. I think making wof an actual aoe rather than a dot would have solve the problem a long time ago but oh well.
Although it is true wof would be much better if it was instant and then put dots or just instant in general, but Eternal Leviathan is different since it's a single target hit that heals all.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Eternal Leviathan is a nice thought but I'm not sure how well it's going to go over. However I like the idea of a single target hit and heals all. But I can only see it work if the heal is shared amoung the team. Tha way the spell wont be overpowerd. Or you can split the heal to those who need it the most. What I'm saying is the spell can only have the energy to heal from the target it did damage to. What does all of you and KI think about this idea?