Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Professor Moolinda! =O

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
your one of my favorite teachers in raven wood but i wanted to ask a couple questions
i know your from mooshu and all but i have travled all over mooshu and never met anyone who knew or your family

how come this is so??
cus it would be so cool to meet the parents of one of the nicest life teachers ( Sylvia drake in second) ever

and what was your child hood like and about the oni
were there ever any oni s when you were a kid?
and if so were they the same as the ones we face
( war, plague, death, and jade?)
could you please reply at ur earliest conveniance that would be nice cus i rilly wanna learn more about u cus ur so nice!! =D

Artimis yea i know the teachers in gam themselves r computers but there r mods who act as them
i have seen al but professer Balestrom
when we ask questions we get to learn more about our teachers and why they came from where and why

Survivor
May 24, 2009
u do realize that Moolinda (and all the teachers) are just computers? right?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Artimis10 wrote:
Actually, they are moderaters which are people whom work with the game.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
bravevline wrote:
Artimis10 wrote:
Actually, they are moderaters which are people whom work with the game.
He is talking about in the game, not message boards. Everyone there, besides other students that actually fight are CPUs computer personel(or program) unit (i think that's it) or something along that line. Meaning they are programs, not actual people. Though they are moderators that pick a certain cpu as their forum icon, and name

Developer
Thechaosmagician wrote:
your one of my favorite teachers in raven wood

How delightful! A question from one of my best students. :)

i know your from mooshu and all but i have travled all over mooshu and never met anyone who knew or your family

My family is from Hametsu village. And one of my good friends is Toshio. We like to trade crafting recipes. He is excellent at transmutation. I learned how to transmute Black Lotus into Black Pearls from him. When you look at the recipes he sells, just click the yellow arrow at the top right a few times to see the Transmute recipes. They can save a lot of time!

and what was your child hood like and about the oni
were there ever any oni s when you were a kid?

The emperor has called on me to defeat an Oni, but luckily it was not before I was a skilled Theurgist. I never saw any Oni's growing up but knew about them and their demon power from the legends and tales that every child of MooShu knows.

Step on a crack, break an Oni's back

Since there is so much sand and grass in MooShu we would beg our parents to go to the Jade palace to look for cracks!

Ring around Plague Oni,
pocket full of Rubies,
ashes, ashes,
we all fall down!

and, one that turns out is true:

The bigger the Oni, the harder it falls.

See you in class!

Sincerely,
Professor Wu

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:

That one is true.... you see... I found a crack in the floor of the palace and put a trap spell on it.... then when the oni was in the right spot I steped on it.

(sigh) Giant flying logs are so fun....

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Merekid wrote:
MoolindaWu wrote:

That one is true.... you see... I found a crack in the floor of the palace and put a trap spell on it.... then when the oni was in the right spot I steped on it.

how is that true? like seriously, you can only defeat an oni if you battle it. :|

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
jessessej wrote:
Merekid wrote:
MoolindaWu wrote:

how is that true? like seriously, you can only defeat an oni if you battle it. :|

Dude he was kidding.

Hero
May 19, 2009
jessessej wrote:
Merekid wrote:
MoolindaWu wrote:

He was role playing with the cow lady.