Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Makeover Mage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I would think this to be a great i dea post what you think.

"You realize that your wizards hair isn't the greatest when you are a magus and you would like it to match your cloths. So a new wizard named the Makeover Mage where you can change you face,hair,eyes,ect" This would bring up many ideas for new facial looks hair colors and even clothes colors. I would love to see cloths with designs on them. A vampire colored purple and green on my robe of the pondering. I think this would add many more wizards who have messed up in the begining that want to start over. Plz post what you think!

Defender
May 28, 2009
I agree. I was surprised when I did NOT see this as an option in the painters shop. You can change nearly everything else for a price. At the very least we should be able to change our characters hair color. I understand not wanting to put a plastic surgeon in the game. I mean you are who you are and can't change your eyes, face, etc. but everyone changes their hair color or style over time. Shouldn't our character be able to also?