Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New 4 dungeons staying?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I was wondering if the 4 new dungeons are a limited-time-only deal, because i am only a bit away from level 100 and i would hate for it to disappear before i get the chance to do Darkmoor Castle.....(also, where do you get Skeleton Keys, and what are behind those doors???)

On an XP hunt,

Duncan Windleaf, Level 85 Diviner
Cameron Sungem, Level 22 Sorcerer
Coyle Deathshade, Level 12 Necromancer

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy! Can't wait to farm for the new gear! (as soon as i am level 100, of course.)

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Duncan WindLeaf on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if the 4 new dungeons are a limited-time-only deal, because i am only a bit away from level 100 and i would hate for it to disappear before i get the chance to do Darkmoor Castle.....(also, where do you get Skeleton Keys, and what are behind those doors???)

On an XP hunt,

Duncan Windleaf, Level 85 Diviner
Cameron Sungem, Level 22 Sorcerer
Coyle Deathshade, Level 12 Necromancer
Skeleton keys are a random drop from various enemies within the four dungeons. They open the doors in those dungeons with the glowing yellow skulls(?), also in those dungeons. I'm not telling what's behind those doors.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
where are all 4 dungeons. I've done 2 out of the three and am looking for a third one. I have darkmoor on my quest finder but am missing one. I've done Krok, and Marleybone. Please help

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
pandora1120 on Feb 28, 2015 wrote:
where are all 4 dungeons. I've done 2 out of the three and am looking for a third one. I have darkmoor on my quest finder but am missing one. I've done Krok, and Marleybone. Please help
There are two in Kroc. The entrance to the second one is in the Balance School.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The first one in Krok is given by Sgt Talbot, that sends you to an area of Mooshu. The next one in Krok is given by Alhazred at level 60.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
There's another one in Krokotopia at level 60. The last one's in Wizard City and the level requirement is 100.