Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth or ice wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
should I make a myth or ice wizard? which one is more fun to play with and which one is better in pvp?

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Here are some things that might help

Myth : Summons minions, buffs, breaks shields, stuns. Average health, Average damage, Average accuracy.

Ice : Defends, Sheilds, Stuns, Good damage overall. Lowish Accuracy, High health, Not the best damage in beginning in game but it gets better.

I personally like ice more because you get tower shield at early level, and you get good damage later in game, high health, good at staying alive in battle. But its all your choice! Hope I helped! :)

Katie watergem

Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
FunWizzygirl100 on Nov 10, 2014 wrote:
Here are some things that might help

Myth : Summons minions, buffs, breaks shields, stuns. Average health, Average damage, Average accuracy.

Ice : Defends, Sheilds, Stuns, Good damage overall. Lowish Accuracy, High health, Not the best damage in beginning in game but it gets better.

I personally like ice more because you get tower shield at early level, and you get good damage later in game, high health, good at staying alive in battle. But its all your choice! Hope I helped! :)

Katie watergem
Um, Myth and Ice have the same accuracy. Ices damage is the second lowest I believe.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
they are both great soloing schools, ice is great since I have an exalted ice and he has 90 damage and 50 resist universal, but with myth's op aoe spell for exalted, it is amazing and myth has great damage wise, decent resist and decent ration block and critical! remember if you pick ice they aren't so defensive as you think they are, my ice can reach 700 critical, its like a better version of storm but with more health and people underestimate them

EXALTED

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Myth myth myth myth myth myth myth

But I personally think that you should go with what school you really want.

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Skeletal Pirate on Nov 10, 2014 wrote:
Um, Myth and Ice have the same accuracy. Ices damage is the second lowest I believe.
Oops! Sorry, your right! Haven't been playing on ice or myth for a while. :/

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Im not a very high lvl myth wizard(lvl 40) but I like myth alot. So far been solo-ing every boss, towers and dungeons except for 2 when I was lower lvl.

But yeah Ice is cool and annoying to fight against :p

So pick any school and test it out :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Owl Cat on Nov 9, 2014 wrote:
should I make a myth or ice wizard? which one is more fun to play with and which one is better in pvp?
The answer depends on the style of play you like.
Create one of each and see which you like. you can have 6 wizards on one account.. and can delete any you do not like.
Personally I prefer Ice over Myth but that's just me.

I do not PvP... but Ice paired with Life as secondary is a difficult wizard to beat.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012