Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Balance Deck Setup Lvl 85

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
So Here is my Balance Deck Setup! 5 Colossals, 3 Pixies, 6 Vengeance, 4 Availing Hands, 6 Balance blades, 3 Bladestorms, 6 Hex traps, 4 Judgements, 2 Nerys, (Minion) 5 Power Novas, 5 Ra, 3 Reshuffles, 6 Super Novas, Last but not least, 4 Mana Burns. How is it? Mostly for you Balance people. But how is my deck setup?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
CaptainWizard11 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
So Here is my Balance Deck Setup! 5 Colossals, 3 Pixies, 6 Vengeance, 4 Availing Hands, 6 Balance blades, 3 Bladestorms, 6 Hex traps, 4 Judgements, 2 Nerys, (Minion) 5 Power Novas, 5 Ra, 3 Reshuffles, 6 Super Novas, Last but not least, 4 Mana Burns. How is it? Mostly for you Balance people. But how is my deck setup?
in my humble sorceress' opinion, your deck is way too big.

as i explained to another poster in a similar topic, too many cards in your deck will lead to frustration down the road as the cards you need will be lost in the shuffle and you won't be able to find them.

here is what t recommend:

for mobs

1 balanceblade
1 bladestorm
1 power nova
1 sandstorm
2 colossal
1 reshuffle

optional: 2 hex or feint, stun block (as needed, for ice/myth/storm)

sideboard: cleanse charm and shatter tc are your only way to break shields or wand off weakness. make them your best friends, and use as needed.

for bosses: 2 availing hands, 2 feints, 1 or 2 extra reshuffle, a couple of extra colossal and some single hits for bosses with big health. if you have the means to craft savage paw, do it... do it naow. it's great for the extra blade.

once you hit level 86: sharpened blade is your other best friend, since we don't have as many blades as the other schools. if you have these, put in 2 extra balanceblades and your trained sharp, plus one from the amulets you can get at level 92.

hope this helps~

-von
exalted