Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More bosses that hold Skeleton Keys?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Well, with the addition of more new Skeleton Key bosses in Azteca, Polaris, & Krokotopia, shouldn't there be more bosses that hold Skeleton Keys, too, yes?

It's just a particular hunch that I have known, as there are already some bosses that do, like some in MooShu, & with more SK bosses added, more in other worlds may also have their loot tables updated to accommodate the SK bosses' Skeleton Key types needed to access them.

Should there be more, those who have been working on the guides in the game's fan sites time to time, you know where to find them, just in case, though I know it's very likely.
That said, whoever wishes to place more bosses that have Skeleton Keys in their updated loot tables, place what you can discover there.

Happy discovering, Wizards!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
I'm for this.

I got the Fire Spell in Avalon on my tenth-ish? run, but I'd farm it for others a lot more often if I could get Stone Keys in Team Up instances. I have Gold Keys for years because of Darkmoor runs, Aphrodite farming (both the Life Spell and the energy gear) and more Wooden Keys than I need, but it seems like Lambent is a very desired boss to Farm but the keys require a full dungeon, not a single Team Up Boss.

I'll happily help anybody, but I'm not farming for their key. If Belloq dropped it, I might do it, KWIM?

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
PaigeGoldenspear on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
I'm for this.

I got the Fire Spell in Avalon on my tenth-ish? run, but I'd farm it for others a lot more often if I could get Stone Keys in Team Up instances. I have Gold Keys for years because of Darkmoor runs, Aphrodite farming (both the Life Spell and the energy gear) and more Wooden Keys than I need, but it seems like Lambent is a very desired boss to Farm but the keys require a full dungeon, not a single Team Up Boss.

I'll happily help anybody, but I'm not farming for their key. If Belloq dropped it, I might do it, KWIM?
Anyone can place any findings about more bosses holding Skeleton Keys in other worlds. If you stumble upon more, go right ahead.