Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master Amulets Dropping in Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
When the Master Amulets were released, Professor Greyrose said in a post that the Master Amulets would be dropped in Wintertusk. So far, none have been found. Does this claim hold true, or by "Wintertusk," did you mean the "Waterworks?"

Thanks.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I have heard that the Ice Master Amulet drops from the final bosses on WT, but have not received it myself. I've gotten some lvl 60 gear from the Waterworks, but no master amulets there either.

It just comes down to chance methinks.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
This is pretty much in the same way that you could get a Jade Oni pet from THE Jade Oni: very very very rarely. They're are drops for them out there, but not very common ones. However, I have heard a few people say they got one from the final Waterworks boss. (Both of them got Myth amulets, but again this is simply their word, I don't have anything to validate it.)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
0SMR0 wrote:
When the Master Amulets were released, Professor Greyrose said in a post that the Master Amulets would be dropped in Wintertusk. So far, none have been found.
i've read on the boards that people have gotten the ice mastery amulet from a boss in wintertusk, but haven't heard anything about any of the others being received there.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
No not waterworks. its givin as a rare drop by curtain bosses in wintertusk.