Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire; Reason. Morganthe; ... None.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
353
Malistaire has a reason (!) to be evil. His wife died! Morganthe?!?! Noooo! She just wants to be stronger than Merle Ambrose, and that's it! No good reason. That is why I like Malistaire more.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
408
Alura BH on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Malistaire has a reason (!) to be evil. His wife died! Morganthe?!?! Noooo! She just wants to be stronger than Merle Ambrose, and that's it! No good reason. That is why I like Malistaire more.
Alura,

When you get to the area before Ghost Avalon, the game will require you to transform into Gamma, and fight four battles (Young Morganthe is a pain), in which you will discover that Morganthe was meant to be the apprentice to Ambrose, but she crossed the line with him, when she obtained the knowledge of Zafarian magic (which was forbidden to her).

While her anger might be valid, Ambrose eventually learned to trust Gamma as his apprentice/pet. So, maybe her anger is focused more on Ambrose, BECAUSE of Gamma defeating her when she was young and had to cheat to win.

Timothy Pearlflower, L 90

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
173
Alura BH on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Malistaire has a reason (!) to be evil. His wife died! Morganthe?!?! Noooo! She just wants to be stronger than Merle Ambrose, and that's it! No good reason. That is why I like Malistaire more.
As clogged and repetitive as the second arc is, they advertised Morganthe's roots and motives quite a bit in places like Ghost Avalon and multiple occasions in Zafaria.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?325221-Morganthe-101

I recommend you take a look at this. It's a complete rundown of the Morganthe plot. May contain spoilers of course.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
51
KorekuEternal on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
As clogged and repetitive as the second arc is, they advertised Morganthe's roots and motives quite a bit in places like Ghost Avalon and multiple occasions in Zafaria.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?325221-Morganthe-101

I recommend you take a look at this. It's a complete rundown of the Morganthe plot. May contain spoilers of course.
Thank you for the link!! I never knew the real story behind Morganthe.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
602
KorekuEternal on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
As clogged and repetitive as the second arc is, they advertised Morganthe's roots and motives quite a bit in places like Ghost Avalon and multiple occasions in Zafaria.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?325221-Morganthe-101

I recommend you take a look at this. It's a complete rundown of the Morganthe plot. May contain spoilers of course.
Wow that helped me understand the story more. Ty Ty Ty Ty!!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
353
  1. I know all this. I still don't think she has a good reason, that's what a mean.
  2. I'm lvl 90....

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
408
Alura BH on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
  1. I know all this. I still don't think she has a good reason, that's what a mean.
  2. I'm lvl 90....
Alura,

I was just passing along info I thought might help you.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90