Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Longest dungeon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
Historian
May 15, 2009
the new warehouse dungeon.
it isnt so much as long its so much as longer in a sense of time needed.
the bosses cheat so its harder

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Kensington Park, I've tried, and failed because I got extremely bored.

And if I had to choose the shortest...it would be the Tree of Life.

(random)

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
The dungeon I think is the longest is... the dungeon you have the most trouble in and get lost in and have trouble fighting the enemies. But if you don't do any of those things I would probably say the labyrinth. It took me 2 and a half hours to beat it. :?

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
I've never actually completed kensington park, but that sounds like the longest one. If I had to choose the shortest, it would be by far, the dungeon when you8 go back in time in ds.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Actually you can't say for sure what's the longest but by yourself, they are all hard. I would say by yourself or with a group, The TEST REALM WAREHOUSE - 12 floors of pure Mularky.

But if you take a Storm and and Ice or Fire Guy with you...It won't take long at all. Kensington Park is the Hardest but can be tamed like a Kitty with a group of people.
Key thing people.. Always keep your MANA full so MARKING your spot is possible. I got left in Kensington Park with 2 or 3 battles left, but as a Dungeon no more can enter ..too far into it but who you kill stays dead for a bit..So I kept going back to get full health and mana and porting back in..It worked and I finally got past it..

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
fancymay wrote:

(random)

I think the Sunken City is the longest dungeon. When I tried to beat it the first time, I got beaten, along with a lot of other times until I got help. I think the shortest dungeon is the past Dragonspyre. That only took like 10 minutes.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
fancymay wrote:

(random)
ok no the shiraki temple is the shortest the tree of life idk cause i never went in there i still need to beat tugama un the burial grounds ugh hE IS HARD TO SOLO! :(