Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lightning Bat pet from Crowns Purchase?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Can someone from admin. please confirm if it is true if buying Crowns will give me a Lightning Bat pet? And if yes, then is there a certain amount I must buy to qualify for it?

Thanks!

Administrator
Every registered member (as of mid March) of Wizard101 should have received an email that offered you a lightning bat pet with either a subscription or a crowns purchase. Different emails were sent to different groups of players based on previous purchases.

If you did not receive an email offer for the lightning bat pet with purchase:
a) you registered after mid March
b) you did not provide a valid email address
c) you did not opt in to receiving emails from Wizard101
d) you received the email and it was filtered to your junk folder

If you have questions about this promotion, please send an email to <a href="mailto:research@wizard101.com">research@wizard101.com</a>

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Thanks! Yeah, I never got the offer, and as you can see I have been a member for longer than that. Yet I have received email from you in the past and you are on my list as mail that is allowed through my filter.

I did email the address you provided to ask about it more. Thanks!

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Every registered member (as of mid March) of Wizard101 should have received an email that offered you a lightning bat pet with either a subscription or a crowns purchase. Different emails were sent to different groups of players based on previous purchases.

If you did not receive an email offer for the lightning bat pet with purchase:
a) you registered after mid March
b) you did not provide a valid email address
c) you did not opt in to receiving emails from Wizard101
d) you received the email and it was filtered to your junk folder

If you have questions about this promotion, please send an email to research@wizard101.com

soooo the event is over :|