Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
OK so, I'm a level 25 life wizard and i don't have my minion yet, the life teacher sent me on a quest for fairy wings and some stuff, then i met a satyr who gave me an enchanted flower, but nothing happened after that, what should i do?

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Well, did you complete the quest? Most of your quest spells end with you talking to your teacher.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
Adherent
May 20, 2010
First you have to go get the wings from a Dark Fairy on Unicorn Way, then return to Moolinda Wu.

Next, you need to visit Zan'ne in Krokotopia to get cloth, then return to Professor Wu.

After that, you'll be sent to Gordon Fleming in the Royal Hall in the Pyramid in Krokotopia for a green gem.

Dr. Fleming will have you search nearby for that gem. When you find it, you'll return to him, and he'll send you back to Moolinda Wu.

Then Professor Wu will give you the Sprite Guardian spell.

If you've done all of those things, check your spell deck. The Sprite Guardian spell looks a lot like the Sprite spell, except it costs 4 pips instead of 1.

If you don't have a quest for any of the above areas, and you don't have your spell, send in a ticket to Support.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
colagada wrote:

If you've done all of those things, check your spell deck. The Sprite Guardian spell looks a lot like the Sprite spell, except it costs 4 pips instead of 1.

Very true. The spell looks a lot like the Sprite spell. It may be in your deck, but you simply over looked it. After the Satyr conversation in Unicorn Way, you should have received the spell upon returning to Moolinda Woo.