Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Sabertooth worth it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
I recently hit level 88 on by balance, and it I got my 88 spell. I have been thinking, though. I skipped getting the 78 pet on this wiz, and so far I have been fine. So, this is my question. I don't know whether I should get this spell or not. I can do about as much damage as saber can for the same amount of pips as judge. Thanks for your opinions!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Fishburt700 on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
I recently hit level 88 on by balance, and it I got my 88 spell. I have been thinking, though. I skipped getting the 78 pet on this wiz, and so far I have been fine. So, this is my question. I don't know whether I should get this spell or not. I can do about as much damage as saber can for the same amount of pips as judge. Thanks for your opinions!
The only reason why I get all spells is because it tends to muck up future spells if you don't. Same with pets. In other words if down the road something else becomes available I won't be able to get it unless I back track and complete the earlier ones.

Personally on my Balance wizard I did not use the spell accept for the try out on Unicorn Way.

Mary

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Yes. Even if you don't like Sabertooth you'll need it to get the lvl 98 spell (if there is one).

Brandon Ghoststeed lvl 95 until Khrysalis part 2
Brandon Thundersteed lvl 55 (right now)