Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

INSANE card draws!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2015
I'm sure it's something we've all experienced by now. Every once in a while, you get a draw of the cards in battle that makes you pause for a moment and say to yourself: "...Wow. That just happened."

Whether it's side-splittingly hilarious, or teeth-grindingly frustrating, we've all had those moments where the cards manage to catch us off-guard. Like, for example, 3 Forest Lords and 3 Colossal cards in the same hand at the start of a duel! ( That one really made me laugh... )

So, what are some of the most hilarious ( or most gut-wrenching ) card draws you've had in the game, and why?

Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
Scot S on Sep 7, 2019 wrote:
I'm sure it's something we've all experienced by now. Every once in a while, you get a draw of the cards in battle that makes you pause for a moment and say to yourself: "...Wow. That just happened."

Whether it's side-splittingly hilarious, or teeth-grindingly frustrating, we've all had those moments where the cards manage to catch us off-guard. Like, for example, 3 Forest Lords and 3 Colossal cards in the same hand at the start of a duel! ( That one really made me laugh... )

So, what are some of the most hilarious ( or most gut-wrenching ) card draws you've had in the game, and why?
i was in shock once because for the first cards i saw when i went into battle in azteca and all i drew was one single blade and the rest were sharpens that was Crazy! what about you guys ?