Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If I Chose My Favorite Moment In Wizard101...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Choose your favorite moment ever from playing wizard101 so far. Also if you want to ALSO put up your worst moment ever, please also put up your favorite with it I don't like worst moments alone. Thanks!

Matthew Goldtheif
48 Pyromancer
"A spark can start a wild fire."
Student of Ravenwood.

Defender
May 25, 2009
my best moment ever was probably when I had close to 15 health in pvp, and the guy fizzled with a Centaur, and I finished him with a Critical Seraph :D
My worst moment, was vice versa!I fizzled, with 5% accuracy boost (this was back in the day before I crafted all of my gear) the guy finished me with a Centaur, no critical though.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
Best and Worst Moment, Huh?

Best: I know it may be cliche, but doing the finishing strike on Malistaire was definetaly the best moment for me. Another close one would be making Judgement do 3000 damage. WOOT!

Worst: When my pyromancer questing buddy ditched me in Dragonspyre and went on to become Level 60 AND beat Celestia, leaving me a measly level 47. Haha, I forgave him though. And I found a new questing buddy. My other worst moment would be when I was fighting a boss in Celestia, and I was about to kill him when he did a Storm Lord on me, it did like 2300 damage and killed me. Urgghh!

-Ashley Mythblade Level 52 Sorcerer

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
ashbuggs888 wrote:

Best: I know it may be cliche, but doing the finishing strike on Malistaire was definetaly the best moment for me. Another close one would be making Judgement do 3000 damage. WOOT!

Worst: When my pyromancer questing buddy ditched me in Dragonspyre and went on to become Level 60 AND beat Celestia, leaving me a measly level 47. Haha, I forgave him though. And I found a new questing buddy. My other worst moment would be when I was fighting a boss in Celestia, and I was about to kill him when he did a Storm Lord on me, it did like 2300 damage and killed me. Urgghh!

Wow! 3000 DAMAGE?!? That is a record, I've never got to 2000, I admire those skills :D

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
warriorwizard2 wrote:
Choose your favorite moment ever from playing wizard101 so far. Also if you want to ALSO put up your worst moment ever, please also put up your favorite with it I don't like worst moments alone. Thanks!

Matthew Goldtheif
48 Pyromancer
Student of Ravenwood.
So far my best was... When I finished Marlybone, and everyone was there, thanking me, it all seemed so dramatic. It was pretty neat.

My worst.... No idea, couldn't think of any...

Jack Jade and a lot of other wizards

"Follow the path of Balance, young wizard..."

Historian
May 01, 2010
ok i have a close tie for best,

I MADE EFREET GO OVER 100,000 DAMAGE(not the best, but hey that was me alone nobody with me) and winning a battle in ds with only 2, yes i said 2 health left. and then this isnt my best but it came somewhat close, i was in the chancel, on my life character, he was grand, and some how i died and after i got out of the dungeon, i got the message pof. Greyrose sends you when you first die, i was so shocked lol

the worst moment was when i was doing the chancel and a grand that was with us fled, so there was a magus fir there(my friend) and me, a grand (not to efreet yet), so we went in to salgio(the final boss for all you who didnt know) and so one thought came into my head "i'm dead", we actually managed to win it with 2 helephants, one if he hadnt blocked the critical, so when we finally finished i almost fell out of the chair laughing at the maricle lol, so that was halfway my worst experience, but one of my best, ok so another one is, when cl first came out, i was only magus but i helped my friend there tremendously(we both knew each other so long, that we knew each others style so well, so we worked together pretty well) and i remember, that when we got into a battle, we barley made it out alive. and couldnt go to battles in a row.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Best: Hitting 3187 WITH A TEMPEST! (Yes, I wrote it down.) I used a Stormblade on myself, a Darkwind, and a Windstorm, Storm Trap, Storm Prism, then Myth trap on a Storm Boss (In one of the Counterweights). Another time I won a battle with literally 1 health, and AS A MAGUS!

Justin Dragonglade
Master Diviner

"One drop of water can be used a million times, to put out a million candles"

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Best moment ever: when my friend and i set up a major hit on krasys and did 2,000,000 damage (yes you read that right, 2000000 damage) with tons of treasures and regular buffs andn a gragantuan critical leviathan :D :D :D .

Worst moment ever: well, ive had a few, but if i had to pick, its when my friends removed me when i was in 300 ranking :( :( but thats a problem thats been smoothed over with me ranking up and them apologizing.

paul stormglade, lvl 60 diviner,
paul ironflame, lvl 50 pyromancer

and three apprentices :P

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Favorites: this will probably bother people, but when I had my first magus, a friend asked me to help her with mooshu and then malistares dungeon. No begging for help in every case and I more than held my own. It came at a perfect time too because because I felt stuck in the tedious go fetch my purse that isn't mine but I loaned out anyways so I can give it back quests of marleybone.

Solo'ing the big fight in the krokoshpinx with a level 23 pyromancer and then going on the solo Katz lab with the same wizard.

Solo'ing helgeind warren deep with my gm necromancer.

Worst? Probably the feeling of getting cheated everytime pets with potential for awesomeness get bad talents such as fiver giver and death blade instead of pain giver and spell proof on my inferno colossus.

Every time i fizzle so the enemy can weakness, shield, and hit two me hard one or two more times.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
My best moment is when I got all the astral spells (besides the mutations).

I don't know what my worst moment might be though.

Delver
May 26, 2009
Best moment: I finished Malistaire's Lair for the first time on my balance character. A bunch of items popped up on the side of the screen, but I didn't see a robe. Ten minutes later, I'm in the shopping district dying my clothes and I see a balance robe in my backpack! Yay...

Worst moment(s): I went through Malistaire's lair at least six times and got a fire robe every time! Grr... and fire is the only type of wizard I don't have! Also, I'm not even farming for items and I have all the adept, master, and grandmaster fire gear. Not gonna delete one of my characters, though. Or start another account.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
My best wizard101 moment... hmm Hard to pick from my favorite game
Well... Probably have to go with when I beat Jotun alone at level 49 :D The guy I usually do all my quests with was offline, so he couldn't really help, and none of my other friends were willing to. So I loaded my deck with as many shields as I could and set off. I had to do a lot of location marking and teleporting back between the dungeon and fairgrounds, and overall the dungeon took me three hours. BUT, I did it, and finally got some confidence to solo some stuff :D

Worst moment- Tough again... It would have to be when I finally finished crafting the Harmonious Heart Armor (yeah happy day, just wait). I was going to stitch it for the Guardian's Outfit (which took me a week of dueling to save for). I was about to stitch it when my younger brother called for help with something. I left the computer to see what he needed, and came back to find my youngest sister happily clicking away at the keyboard. Guess what? In my inventory was a Guardian's Outfit that looked like a Harmonious Heart Armor. Not cool, not cool at all. Rule #1 of crafting? No younger siblings near the computer

-Taryn

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
my favorite moment is when i beat my friend in pvp who was in mooshu and i am in marleybone.( as my balance)

my worst moment was (as a beginer life) lost to a skeletal pirate on unicorn way

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Best moment was when I first played in Wizard City for the very first time. Coming up really close behind that is my Myth wizard adventure from Wizard City to the end of Dragonspyre.

Worst moment of the game? Hitting Celestia. Thanks KingsIsle.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
sunsword44 wrote:
My best wizard101 moment... hmm Hard to pick from my favorite game
Well... Probably have to go with when I beat Jotun alone at level 49 :D The guy I usually do all my quests with was offline, so he couldn't really help, and none of my other friends were willing to. So I loaded my deck with as many shields as I could and set off. I had to do a lot of location marking and teleporting back between the dungeon and fairgrounds, and overall the dungeon took me three hours. BUT, I did it, and finally got some confidence to solo some stuff :D

Worst moment- Tough again... It would have to be when I finally finished crafting the Harmonious Heart Armor (yeah happy day, just wait). I was going to stitch it for the Guardian's Outfit (which took me a week of dueling to save for). I was about to stitch it when my younger brother called for help with something. I left the computer to see what he needed, and came back to find my youngest sister happily clicking away at the keyboard. Guess what? In my inventory was a Guardian's Outfit that looked like a Harmonious Heart Armor. Not cool, not cool at all. Rule #1 of crafting? No younger siblings near the computer

-Taryn

me and 3 other noobs (no offence tyler thunderthorn) kicked a cl bosses butt.

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
my best moment was defeating cyrus drake cause he IS my teacher. my worst moment, i am level fifty and i cant do kensington park.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Stalactite wrote:
ashbuggs888 wrote:

Wow! 3000 DAMAGE?!? That is a record, I've never got to 2000, I admire those skills :D

eh my friend tyler moondust got the record over 20000

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
my favorite moment was when i beat the death boss for my skeletal dragon
finishing him off i jumped up and was all YES!

my worst moment was when my good friend tyler battlesmith was in the portico so i had nothing to do so i ported and helped him then 1 of my best friends outside of game asked me for help so i said brb and flee'ed then i was done helping him and tried to port back to him and i noticed that he removed me and said "i'm so sick of you porting then leaving "
and i never did that before :(

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
warriorwizard2 wrote:

Matthew Goldtheif
48 Pyromancer
Student of Ravenwood.

Truly the greatest moments of my Wizardy life are when i complete the worlds, one at a time. Nothing's better than knowing what you're closer to - new allies, new enemies, new regeants, and new (and awesomer) clothes! I felt the best especially after completing Dragonspyre and Celestia...

... and the worst moment? Well I didn't like it when some people "trash talked" me when battling. They were saying "stuff" because

1. I came in right when they were almost finished, so they talked about how much faster the battle could've gone
2. I couldn't find my Centaur, and Centaur was my one and only attack in my deck, and when I DID find one, well, it fizzled. It was sort of weird, the fizzle just HAD to happen right then.

Those are some moments in my Life's life. :D

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Best: I finally beat briskbreeze! I was lucky because i was on the verge of death and then my friend hit the boss with a powerful dragon which finished it off. Also another great moment was when I fanally got my jade hound after 2000 tries,

Worst: Hmm it would have to be the time when one sunday, every single area was crowded! I couldn't get anywhere and I eventually logged off and played again in the next few days.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I can give you some examples of the best
1. My one wizard was able to defeat kraken by herself!
2. My life wizard getting up to Celestia and I've been playing the game for less then a year.

Some of the worst
1. I am a life wizard so I get asked for help all the time. I can't help everyone all the time.