Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i want galvanic field where is it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
I have been wanting galvanic field and sharpen and everybody tells me I get it when I am in Azteca because pascal redmask gives me the quest but for some odd reason he doesn't have a quest for me and I really want sharpen and galvanic field. I don't know if there's any other way. can someone please help me out on this one?

94 Daniel firebreaker

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You need to complete the quests to restore the sun school in Zafaria for one, and then you need to complete enough of the storyline quest through Mangrove Marsh to get to it.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
seethe42 on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
You need to complete the quests to restore the sun school in Zafaria for one, and then you need to complete enough of the storyline quest through Mangrove Marsh to get to it.
This is correct, but I think he meant Azteca. If memory serves, you need to be 84 to open the Star school trainer, 86 for Sun, and 88 for Moon; however, you also need to be far enough into the story/world. You can be above the level but not have quested far enough to get the quests offers. Pascal is the giver.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
I am in khrysalis already I don't know what to do I am wanting it and sharpen and yes I looked on you tube and it says in the video's that the school trainer for it is in three points but I go to pascal and he never has a quest for me. what do I do?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Fiona1967 on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
This is correct, but I think he meant Azteca. If memory serves, you need to be 84 to open the Star school trainer, 86 for Sun, and 88 for Moon; however, you also need to be far enough into the story/world. You can be above the level but not have quested far enough to get the quests offers. Pascal is the giver.
I know he means Azteca. You cannot activate ANY of the Azteca astral school quests without having done the Sun School Obelisk in Zafaria first. This is the most commonly skipped quest that causes people to be unable to get the quests in Azteca. If he's done Azteca already, that means he did the storyline far enough, meaning the only thing he could be missing is the Sun School Obelisk quest in Zafaria from Inyanga Whitestripes.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Fiona I think she is right because mangrove marsh is in Azteca and how do I restore the sun school trainer in zafaria?
who gives the quest?

Survivor
Dec 04, 2008
daniel firebreaker on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
I am in khrysalis already I don't know what to do I am wanting it and sharpen and yes I looked on you tube and it says in the video's that the school trainer for it is in three points but I go to pascal and he never has a quest for me. what do I do?

To get the quest across the universe (the star trainer quest) you need to have completed the sun trainer side quest in zafaria (I believe it's called midnight sun) and then pacal will call you to him.

To get the quest turn up the sun (the sun trainer quest) you need to have completed the quest third star on the left (the final quest in the chain to get the star spell) and then pacal will call you again to start the quest

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Fiona1967 on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
No, Seethe is correct: in order to get the Azteca astral spells, you must have completed all previous astral spell quests through Zafaria.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
who gives the astral spells in zafaria and where are they located