Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hurricane Harvey

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I hope everyone in the Kingsisle offices and the Kingsisle's Families are ok after this tragic Hurricane. I prey for there safety and there families. Stay Safe from this Ki :)

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks for the note! We are all doing well here. Our sympathies go out to those who were affected.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Kingsisle incorporation is in TX. I'm wondering how close was hurricane to their business and did they receive any of it's affect?

Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
Dworgyn on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for the note! We are all doing well here. Our sympathies go out to those who were affected.
I've been following the news about Harvey and I am really sorry for all those who got affected in some way, that's really unfortunate - my heart goes out to you all!

I live outside of US so I ask, is your office located near the most damaged cities or not? I'm glad you guys are okay though.

May God be with all the Texan!

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Survivor
Jul 12, 2016
I'm from Australia and would like to say we are praying for everyone affected by the hurricane.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
I am over joyed and thank GOD everyone in the KI family are ok. I do however want to express my sympathy to anyone that was affected from Hurricane Harvey. Please KI stay safe.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Good to know KI staff are safe. Sure hope your new location wasn't affected.

Prayers and hugs to all those affected in Texas and now Louisiana.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I heard and I saw the news about Harvey Hurricane In Texas I hope Texas people will be safe May Gog to be with Texas people big hugs to them all