Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Howdy howdy howdy - Welcome to the Commons!

AuthorMessage
Hello you young adventurous Wizards!

Many of you already know me, but for those who do not, I'm Prospector Zeke.

I travel all the worlds of the Spiral and I'm here to help you with all your questions about Wizard101 in the Ravenwood Commons.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

See you in the Commons!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010

yay prospector zeke is here :)

whats the line you say in dragonspyre (which made me a tiny bit emotional when i first arrived there over a year ago) Think you said...

"Well we came a longs ways to get here. Looks like we finally made it." something like that :)

welcome prospector zeke you finally made it here :)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2008
ok i got a question... i being farming the Jade Oni for some crown robes, i farm him 50 times every single day and i don't get them :( and i want to know if the drop rate are low

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I know that they are supposedly taking the schools up to level 60. But what new spells would be available? I think it would be cool if the life class got a spell that would damage all enemies. And since they have the gobblins passing gas, and the myth frog puking, why not have the centaur do what horses do on the street to all enemies It could even leave a stun like the frost giant and the storm lord. It would be humorous and have people running to learn it.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Haha, I think your just eggzagerating when your saying you farm the Jade Oni 50 time a SINGLE DAY. I mean srsly, 50 times a day..Thats a lie..

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
dragonfighter105 wrote:
I know that they are supposedly taking the schools up to level 60. But what new spells would be available? I think it would be cool if the life class got a spell that would damage all enemies. And since they have the gobblins passing gas, and the myth frog puking, why not have the centaur do what horses do on the street to all enemies It could even leave a stun like the frost giant and the storm lord. It would be humorous and have people running to learn it.

I don't agree. I dislike the gobbler, bloodbat, and humongofrog spells, all because off their "oddities". I actually wish they changed those spells. Lets keep the spells serious, shall we? I for one, don't find those spells humorus at all.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Im glad to be in the commons and be in the wizard city looking at new citys and new pets :D

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Da1Meeper wrote:
dragonfighter105 wrote:

I don't agree. I dislike the gobbler, bloodbat, and humongofrog spells, all because off their "oddities". I actually wish they changed those spells. Lets keep the spells serious, shall we? I for one, don't find those spells humorus at all.

I have to agree here, the gobblers passing gas was fairly disgusting. Then humungofrog topped it. I know kids find humor in things like that, not me. I guess it could be argued that "Monsters do not have manners", but how's about they throw half eaten bones or bite or something instead of passing gas?

Although i dont think they're going to change it, would probably take a rework of the characters animations which is easier said than done.

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Hello you young adventurous Wizards!

Many of you already know me, but for those who do not, I'm Prospector Zeke.

I travel all the worlds of the Spiral and I'm here to help you with all your questions about Wizard101 in the Ravenwood Commons.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

See you in the Commons!

Hi Zeke, I think I have a problem, one day I couldn't place the heavy dining table, a few days later it went down, Do I have a bug?

goodmood wrote:
Hi Zeke, I think I have a problem, one day I couldn't place the heavy dining table, a few days later it went down, Do I have a bug?

Nope but you need to read the notice at the top of these message boards about Known Bugs - the Heavy Dining Table issue is addressed there.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Hi Prospector Zeke ;) Brownie 157 here. My parents put so many restrictions on my computer what should I do?

Thanks,
Brownie157

Abide by them!

Parental controls are there for a reason, respect them.

brownie157 wrote:
Hi Prospector Zeke ;) Brownie 157 here. My parents put so many restrictions on my computer what should I do?

Thanks,
Brownie157

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Prospecter zeke i have a problem on my computer. Its that when i turn a house item it just goes back to its regular position. Do i have a bug or is it just me.

:?