Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to tell when you will fizzle

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
394
Fire: the flame that you "create" when you wave the wand to do the spell turns pale.
Ice: The noise goes too high, and then the "ice" shatters
Storm: ?
Myth: It sounds dull, like a horse making that pbbpphhhhttt sound with their mouth.
Balance: ?
Death: A strange ring rises over your pips while you wave your wand/staff/hands.
Life: It sounds very soft, like something crying.

And that is how to tell when you will fizz before it happens. Either way, it's too late too not cast the spell, but you can tell it will fizz. If anyone has the signs for when balance and storm will fizz please reply!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
229
Nicitas wrote:
Fire: the flame that you "create" when you wave the wand to do the spell turns pale.
Ice: The noise goes too high, and then the "ice" shatters
Storm: ?
Myth: It sounds dull, like a horse making that pbbpphhhhttt sound with their mouth.
Balance: ?
Death: A strange ring rises over your pips while you wave your wand/staff/hands.
Life: It sounds very soft, like something crying.

And that is how to tell when you will fizz before it happens. Either way, it's too late too not cast the spell, but you can tell it will fizz. If anyone has the signs for when balance and storm will fizz please reply!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer


Rofl im not sure if this is true but the horse one made me laugh. Anyway, for storm it is either when you make the school symbol, the little sparks that are drawn to your storm symbol, if they arnt bright and the symbol seems more a dull color and not bright and shiny you will fiz. Im not even sure there actually is a way to tell but if there is thats when i came up with :P

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2900
Storm: A man from the power company shows up, shuts off your wand, and hands you a Past Due notice.

Historian
May 01, 2010
665
colagada wrote:
Storm: A man from the power company shows up, shuts off your wand, and hands you a Past Due notice.


rolf

anyway, i never noticed any of my flames going pale...

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
235
ROFL! Thanks Colagada, loved that one! I have my laugh for the day now!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
660
i can always tell i'm going to fizzle when the only way to keep from dying is if i successfully cast that spell.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
85
I know when all the classes are gonna fizz except balance can someone explain how you can tell with balance.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
11
etherchaos wrote:
i can always tell i'm going to fizzle when the only way to keep from dying is if i successfully cast that spell.

ROFL the best way to tell if you are going to fiz is that!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
38
I always know I am going to fizzle when the spell casting thingy turns grey and there is a word that says "FIZZLE" :P