Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
okay I log into wizard101.com because I just wanted to stay updated and this one thing mentions a staff and I'm like oh cool a storm staff that looks cool and it seems to be free. Well I'm thinking it's not free because I'm thinking that you had to have subscribed to the Beckett thingy before hand and get the magazine regularly ( as in you get it in the mail or at the store if it sells there.) Is this true?

Administrator
You may notice now when you log in to Wizard101.com that you are given the option to Redeem Card or Code under your name.

Codes can be obtained from the April/May issue of Beckett Massive Online Gamer magazine that is available in March.

Cards will be available soon, so watch our Message Boards for more information.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
warwren1 wrote:
So you really have to pay :( but can you buy beckett in stores?

Yes, some stores have it - usually the more gaming magazines they carry the better your chances. Where I live I've seen it at Borders Books, Kroger, and I think CVS. Havent gone out looking for this issue yet though.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
It's faster getting the code by just picking the magazine up from the store, rather than subscribing to the magazine like I did. If I had known that getting a code from subscribing would take this long, I would have just picked it up from my local book store as I still haven't received a code.