Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello! This is the Commons.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Goldguy333 wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK THE COULOUSES BULAVARD???????????????????

the headmaster summons you to his office once you are ready to go into colossus boulevard

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
i just bought crowns for the guardian amour, and it gives no bonus's
anyone know if you can get bonus's on it or wear your clothes under the suit

Um, No. You can't wear your clothes under that suit. You can however add health and bonuses to it. In the Commons, in Wizard City or anywhere that has Zeke the Explorer. Talk to the Lady that is next to him after you have found clothes that add the bonuses and health that you want. Then add them to your outfit.

Hope this helps,

Madeline Dragonrider

GrandMaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
EAC2009 wrote:
Goldguy333 wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK THE COULOUSES BULAVARD???????????????????
yeah you need to have mabership
sry

Membership or Crowns.

Have to get this quest from the Headmaster.

Madeline Dragonrider

Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
Does anybody know when the test realm is going to open again? With pet expansions coming up soon, I figured that the test realm would be opening. Celestia is coming a little later too.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
What level are you when you get the Colossus boulevard quest? I want to go there!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
NurseHypno wrote:
sisiamanda wrote:
I am a Theurgist. I just got to Krotopia but now we have to start our whole deck over again!!

So, how do we get to Krotopia? It just takes me to the big tree entrance in Ravenwood and I can't go any further. Yet one of my quests keeps telling me to go there. Also, just to make sure it was not a fluke, I have changed quests for a bit and changed back but still get lead to the same place.
Thanks

I think you have to do some quests in Wizard City until Headmaster Ambrose gives you the quest to talk to the great tree, Bartleby, in Ravenwood. You will receive two warp keys, one for Krokotopia, the other for Wizard City.

Survivor
May 01, 2009
you have to have a subscription or crowns

Matthew Firecaller
lvl 44, storm, life, ice

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
magicnick wrote:
where do i find the dwarf in the commons? i keep searching for him and i cant find him.

P.S. i am a fire wizard , level 10.

In the fairgrounds behind the tent near the far back, lolz, hope this helps

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
TannerOHammer wrote:

I like the Death school! I get to wear black and look kewl!!

Lol

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
any chance we could have mailboxes to send short messages to friends we don't get to see often? Have lost touch with several friends in the game. We could let them know when we might be in the game next, if we or they might need help with a hard quest. Some friends are gone and i miss them.
Great game, by the way!

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
to unlock collolus bulavard or how ever you spell it you need to finish triton avenue firecat alley and cyclops lane plus you need to defeat lord nightshade

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
i was wondering what are the new crown items for the month? gms do you know? are they cool?

Survivor
May 21, 2010
Ive went to the schools to train so that I can get other cards.. but it shows that i have no train points.. how do i get train points??? please help!

Administrator
amartin3 wrote:
Ive went to the schools to train so that I can get other cards.. but it shows that i have no train points.. how do i get train points??? please help!
You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. This means you will receive them at level 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests. These training points can be used to learn spells from outside your school of focus. In order to learn higher level spells of a school, you have to first learn the lower level spells.

If you make a mistake, visit Mr Lincoln in Golem Court. He will let you buy your Training Points back with Crowns, and you will lose those spells. You must be at least level 12 to buy back your Training Points. This transaction costs Crowns.

community@wizard101.com