Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

glitch in the message boards?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Ok so i've seen that the ranks have changed like rehpargoeG or eriuqS What is this mine is rednefeD
Can anyone explain this lewski used to be champion ( if he hasn't ranked up yet ) and I used to defender are the words scrambled up or something is this happening to anyone else or is it just me

Administrator
Delver
Jun 29, 2011
nick the wiz on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
Ok so i've seen that the ranks have changed like rehpargoeG or eriuqS What is this mine is rednefeD
Can anyone explain this lewski used to be champion ( if he hasn't ranked up yet ) and I used to defender are the words scrambled up or something is this happening to anyone else or is it just me
The Message Board titles are written in reverse. I'm guessing it's an April Fool's Day prank.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Errol Everhart on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
The Message Board titles are written in reverse. I'm guessing it's an April Fool's Day prank.
True story.

I've noticed a few other times throughout the year they'll also change the ranks to be something associated with the time of year. I didn't write any of them down and don't remember them now, but it's something to watch for.