Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gifting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
I have been playing for a couple of years now, but have never had occasion to gift anyone. So my issue is, I have a mount that I want to gift my friend and I can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Mariah

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

Items in the crowns shop that have a yellow gift box icon next to them can be purchased as a Gift.

You can only Gift an item when you purchase it with Crowns. Items that exist in your inventory cannot be Gifted.

More information about Gifts can be found in the player guide: https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide/trade-shopping4

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Drumonbye2014 on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
I have been playing for a couple of years now, but have never had occasion to gift anyone. So my issue is, I have a mount that I want to gift my friend and I can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Mariah
Sadly the can of worms that would open up for some in the game would out weigh the ones who willing give these items in the game.

As it stands the only thing you can really be taken for in the game is Treasure cards..

Mary

Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
Well, there is a way to gift something from your inventory. You can put the item in your shared bank, and then your friend can get it when you invite them to your house. I think ... I haven't used my shared bank, ever, but i have heard people that say that it's used so friends can get some of your items. I don't know, but I am pretty sure i works.

Kyle L.

Administrator
Legendary Myth Kin... on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
Well, there is a way to gift something from your inventory. You can put the item in your shared bank, and then your friend can get it when you invite them to your house. I think ... I haven't used my shared bank, ever, but i have heard people that say that it's used so friends can get some of your items. I don't know, but I am pretty sure i works.

Kyle L.
Hello young wizard,

You must be mistaken. While in a friends' house, the shared bank you access is your own, not your friends'.

community@wizard101.com