Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Elixir Vitae on a Non-Life Wiz?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
Any tips? Trying to collect all badges on my myth.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
it would be extremely difficult, get a life wizard to stack guiding lights on you, get outgoing healing gear and pet, lots of tc, and a friend with a lot of incoming healing.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
It is going to be difficult. You'll need a good Life Wizard Friend to help you and will have to prepare and maybe spend crowns. I would recommend taking a look at this guide. http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?395972-Elixir-Vitae-Million-Heal-Badge-Guide-Without-Crowns The Steal Health strategy seems rather interesting...

Survivor
Dec 08, 2015
Its easier than you think, i got it on my fire using life mastery and i a load of all the heal buffing tcs

Use dryad tc, elixirs and universal critical gear. I did it solo and it took like 30 minutes if even that much o3o

http://prntscr.com/kjrq3e

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
There is actually an easy way to get it. While I've never done this myself, because I dont want this badge like I wanted the 1 million hit, I have heard you can get BOTH badges (one million hit and one million heal) at the same time. What you have to do is go to somebody's house with a PVP ring. Summon a minion, have your friend trap the minion while you blade up. Use the Death minion spell Steal Health. The reason this works is because you do damage to the minion which is boosted by your blades and the minion's traps. As long as you hit for 1,000,000, you'll also heal for 1,000,000 health.

If I'm wrong, please correct me

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
I got this on my Myth in a bit of a different way. Do a pvp match against a friend (preferably Death) and summon Talos, who takes more damage from Death as opposed to your other minions. Have your friend stack traps on Talos while you blade yourself. Having another Death friend on your side helps with this. Continue until you have enough buffs to use a d Drain Health TC to steal a million health. If you haven't gotten One in a Million yet, you can get that at the same time.