Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2016
Hey, Emily MoonDust here.

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite Spell in the game is. Personally, I chose a spell from my school of focus, Storm , and that is the Leviathan.

I love Levy! He's so cute!

Anyway, respond with your favorite Spell

~Emily StormRunner- lvl 35

Survivor
May 26, 2013
Emily MoonDust on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
Hey, Emily MoonDust here.

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite Spell in the game is. Personally, I chose a spell from my school of focus, Storm , and that is the Leviathan.

I love Levy! He's so cute!

Anyway, respond with your favorite Spell

~Emily StormRunner- lvl 35
LEGENDARY TREANT!
I love that spell, I wish it was trainable for myth wizards

Survivor
Jun 11, 2016
Hm... That's a good question! I like a lot of the spells in the game, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be the Heck Hound.

First of all, I love the spell's animation! I just love it how it starts as a cute and innocent-looking puppy, and then it surprises you! I have also found it to be quite useful in combat.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Leviathan, it's just so epic how he swims towards you and all, it's just epic and Awesome

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I'd have to say my favourite card is Savage Paw. First of all, that damage and blade is great. Second, I love jaguars and can't wait to reach Azteca.

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
My favorite spell would have to be Rebirth. I love the spell's animation and the way it looks when you cast it. It is such a useful spell once you get to higher dungeons like Tartarus and Darkmoor!

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I have multiple favorite spells. Death I love lulu. Storm glow bugs. Fire raging bull. Ice snow angel. Life balance ra. Life guardian spirit. Myth medusa

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Well,

I have two favourites, and that thoses are Forest Lord and Gnomes! I love both animations and how they look.

--Fiona