Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite In-Game Quote

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
So, what's your favorite saying from a NPC or boss. If you guys listen to the NPC or boss's sayings lol. I have two favorite one's and they are both in Winterbane:

Jokul:
"You smell like wet bear. Are you the one who defeated wretched elixoriaion and her spawn, tyrfang?

Elikur Axebreaker:
Sss... I see you there vermin, through lack or courage you have made it this far, wizard!

Just the way they say there lines are epic!!! So, what are your guys favorite in-game quote?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
David The SwashBuc... on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
So, what's your favorite saying from a NPC or boss. If you guys listen to the NPC or boss's sayings lol. I have two favorite one's and they are both in Winterbane:

Jokul:
"You smell like wet bear. Are you the one who defeated wretched elixoriaion and her spawn, tyrfang?

Elikur Axebreaker:
Sss... I see you there vermin, through lack or courage you have made it this far, wizard!

Just the way they say there lines are epic!!! So, what are your guys favorite in-game quote?
Cyrus Drake: "Haven't been eaten by any of your summons I see..."

:)

Historian
May 28, 2009
I am excited to fight this boss!

Catalan: "It has been long since I've feasted on a knight! Once my lightning cooks you, you'll taste like smoked bacon!"

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
One of my favorites is this because it is the first time I've seen Cyrus Drake in emotion.

"A Wraith? I...I am shocked... I could never imagine he would do that to her..." -Cyrus Drake, after you defeat the ghost of Sylvia.

A funny one from Milos. It's just funny because he forgot DS is destroyed.

"Ah, so you wish explore the scenic world of Dragonspre? It's a beautiful place, don't you think? What's that? Oh my... it's in ruins. I forgot... my apologies!" -Milos Bookwyrm

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Gotta love it when Malistaire is all like. " I am the master of death!!!!!!!"

But my personal favorite is......

Cyrus Drake: "Head master Ambrose was right. I should have never tried to expel you."

Well, it was something like that, XD

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
My favourite quotes:

Malistaire the Undying:

My fury is a black hole of rage, swallowing the light of a thousand dying suns!

I will take you apart, and reassemble you as a wretched thing, to be pitied and feared by every creature in the Spiral.

Pacal Redmask:

You come to us now, at our end. Our days become hours, our hours minutes. Every minute is one lost lifetime.

Merle Ambrose:

We will remember their sacrifice. We will tell their stories in the dark of the night, for warmth and for courage."

-

With those two lines, I think Mally has officially out-poet-ed Dr. Von.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Dr Von on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
My favourite quotes:

Malistaire the Undying:

I will take you apart, and reassemble you as a wretched thing, to be pitied and feared by every creature in the Spiral.

Pacal Redmask:

You come to us now, at our end. Our days become hours, our hours minutes. Every minute is one lost lifetime.

Merle Ambrose:

We will remember their sacrifice. We will tell their stories in the dark of the night, for warmth and for courage."

-

x Wipes tear x You are exactly right

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
I hate Morganthe and all but who could forget the infamous;

Morganthe;
"The mirrior will break,
the horn will call,
from the shadows I strike,
and the skies,
will fall."

Gotta love that.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
One of my all time favorites is from Lyon Lorestriker ( Final Boss Tower of the Helephant )
" Crowds just warm my Icy Heart " I love quoting this on My wizard. LOL

Other quotes that I enjoy but can't remember who said them:
" Big Spells. Boring. Come fight me quick. "
"Bah, I will not hide like some child in his mother's skirts. I will face you like a bull, and let the spirits dictate who wins."

XD

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Oh my gosh!!! Totally the Ember professor from Wysteria.
"Ember wizards harness the power of heat to damage enemies over time, heal cuts, heat shield, and BAKE COOKIES!"

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
"I pulled bigger things out of my nose". -- Austri

Sort of disgusting, yet also funny.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Hannibal Onetusk,
"great kid, don't get cocky!!!"

(Han Solo lol)

Nicholas Legendbringer level 73

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Apollo bright one:"You stand before the radiant sun lord, Apollo bright one! let me show you the light!."

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
Skurkis Screaming Moon:

"Wizard, you face the ultimate Scream Queen! I'm going to throw down with you and make it look good!"

Skurkis is a bit odd. I like that.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Alura BH on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
I hate Morganthe and all but who could forget the infamous;

Morganthe;
"The mirrior will break,
the horn will call,
from the shadows I strike,
and the skies,
will fall."

Gotta love that.
I love this quote, but how about in the new quests:

Dworgyn;
"Let us hope our ingenious little farmers have learned not to venture into caves with gates emblazoned with giant skulls!"

I know I literally laughed out loud at the way he screamed it

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Dr Von on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
My favourite quotes:

Malistaire the Undying:

Pacal Redmask:

Merle Ambrose:

-

My favorite is the one by Pacal. It's just so powerful. Loved it <3

Keep that up KI, the powerful lines.

Survivor
May 24, 2013
I know it's creepy but I like this quote:

Malistaire The Undying: "I will take you apart and reassemble you as a wretched thing, to be pitied and feared by every living thing in the Spiral."

I know it creepy and yes I'm probably mixed up in the brain to like this, but you have to admit it was a real good threat out of an enemy. And I liked it. Though I haven't made it there yet, I've seen videos.

Molly Rainmask level 64

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
hao (translator in way of the ninja pig): "you remind me of a nephew i had back in mooshu. he is also not very good at this course"

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
"Krag gets spider eyes if he beats puny wizards. Krag likes spider eyes!"
-Krag Stonechin

"I've pulled bigger things out of my nose."
-Austri

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I'm not sure the exact words, but it goes something like this-
(It is when you first meat Dwagoyn)
"The school fell below campus? I really need to get our more often..."
LOL!