Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeons :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Hi Im Jacob Boom blade lv 29 pyromancer. I think you should be able to logout in a dungeon, because Me and some other players can't countinuously play for 1hr to an 1hr in a half just to logout and have to start all over again. Its really frustraiting. If KI could do something about this It would be really appriciated.

Administrator
Dungeons
Dungeons are personal adventures. They must be completed to get full credit. Logging out, leaving through the Dungeon entrance, or going to another dungeon will reset the Dungeon you started. Going to a PvP match or going to your Castle or Dorm room will reset the dungeon. Leaving any other way gives you 30 minutes to return before it resets. Most dungeons have a warning indicator that tells you about the restrictions and conditions of the dungeon.

You can tell that an area is a Dungeon if there are four small blue circles in front of a door or structure. These are called Sigils. To enter this area, simply walk up to the blue circles, push ‘X’, and wait for the countdown to finish. You can also enter Dungeon with up to four players. To do so, you all have to interact with the circles before the countdown reaches zero.

Gauntlets
Gauntlets are special Dungeon. If you leave a gauntlet for any reason it resets. Golem Tower is an example of a gauntlet.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
The time given in the warning before you enter a dungeon is only the average it takes most players to complete the area solo. As it states that it may be done faster if there is more than one player doing the dungeon.

Your best bet would be to go to the common area (e.g the commons in Wizard City, The Oasis in Krokotopia etc) of which ever world you are in and asking if anyone wants to do the dungeon with you or ask people on your friends list for help. This will speed things up and it will be done faster, particularly if some of people helping you are higher levels than you are.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
metalj10 wrote:
Hi Im Jacob Boom blade lv 29 pyromancer. I think you should be able to logout in a dungeon, because Me and some other players can't countinuously play for 1hr to an 1hr in a half just to logout and have to start all over again. Its really frustraiting. If KI could do something about this It would be really appriciated.

I would say yes and no aboout this. I would say YES because it's really annoying when you need to go through all dungeon again. But I say NO because you will maybe found some really rare items and pets on guys you fought before, and you would ruin the manin point of dungeons. It's place where you need to use all you skills to beat it.

See you in the spiral :-)

Thomas Frostsword lvl 25 (for now )

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
Yes, I know it gets frustrating sometimes with those hour and half hour dungeons. But here's a little tip: Instead of going in with someone who is the same level as you or weaker, go in with someone more powerful like a Master or a Grandmaster. That speeds up the dungeon time. I've experienced this first hand when I did Big Ben with my friend of an equal level, and it took us 45 minutes. However, when I was a Master and I went back to help a weaker friend, it only took us 20 minutes. Hope this helps!

-Ashley Mythblade Level 52 Sorcerer