Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clans? More like Rude Twits!

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Tonight I was flagged down in the Commons by a guy who asked me who I was - I didn't know what he meant so I asked him ( I thought maybe he had recognized me from a team up and wanted help ).
He asked me if I was a member of a clan.
I said that I wasn't and didn't want to be ( I had a few bad experiences with guilds in other MMOs ). He told me to carry on.
I went home to tend my garden thinking that would be the end of it, ( WRONG! ) when he private messages me:
" Nobody said you had to be since we don't accept children that are clueless."
"and weak minded."
"now get lost"
LOL how much more lost being in my own castle could I be ( twit. )
And this is supposed to make me regret not joining your clan? You just proved my point about not joining any clans at all in W101.
The Handy Dandy "Ignore" button came into play.
Clan leaders, how are your members representing your clans, eh?

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
anecorbie on Apr 7, 2017 wrote:
Tonight I was flagged down in the Commons by a guy who asked me who I was - I didn't know what he meant so I asked him ( I thought maybe he had recognized me from a team up and wanted help ).
He asked me if I was a member of a clan.
I said that I wasn't and didn't want to be ( I had a few bad experiences with guilds in other MMOs ). He told me to carry on.
I went home to tend my garden thinking that would be the end of it, ( WRONG! ) when he private messages me:
" Nobody said you had to be since we don't accept children that are clueless."
"and weak minded."
"now get lost"
LOL how much more lost being in my own castle could I be ( twit. )
And this is supposed to make me regret not joining your clan? You just proved my point about not joining any clans at all in W101.
The Handy Dandy "Ignore" button came into play.
Clan leaders, how are your members representing your clans, eh?
The feeling when you know clans will never actually be in W101, though.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2017
Perhaps, he meant to respond to another person, but accidentally clicked on you. Happens all the time to me. It sounds like he was trying to chase away a different person if this happened later

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Surprisingly enough that has never happened to me, but you were in the right for ignoring him. It may also be possible he accidentally PMed you(although reading that again it seems like that isnt the case)

Anyway I'll keep an eye out for anyone doing this