Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas in the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2014
Hello fellow Wizards, I am so excited about the Christmas items and 12 days of the spiral.
I am also curious to know what your favorite thing (or things)are about the Christmas update.

My favorite is all the pets-specifically the polar fox

level 35 wizard
Thank you all in advance for reading this(this is my first topic)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
i really like all updates, i also like to farm nightshade for christmas things and buy at the crown shop for decoration for my houses.plus the packs are awesome fantastic new sets of robes pets and mount you can get from them and the yuletide is a classic that gets more fame.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I love the new parka sets they look so adorable they remind me of the ice climbers from the really old NES game (I miss playing my cousins old 80s video games), I love the way the skates look but the mounts in these packs are so tough to find so i probably wont get them.

I really decked out the main hall of my winter wind tower. I'm still not sure what to do for the outside though. I guess people can just enjoy the pvp ring and housing dungeons and use their new skate mounts on the frozen rivers in there.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
WingedWolves30 on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
Hello fellow Wizards, I am so excited about the Christmas items and 12 days of the spiral.
I am also curious to know what your favorite thing (or things)are about the Christmas update.

My favorite is all the pets-specifically the polar fox

level 35 wizard
Thank you all in advance for reading this(this is my first topic)
I really like the 12 days of the spiral I also love the great deals and the packs and everything i love
-JelliBeans603