Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you stitch something that is already stitched?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
I have my skyscream hood stitched to a hat from the bazaar and I just received a better looking hat from a drop. Could I stitch the skyscream hood as it is stitched to the other hat to the new hat to get the new hat with the stats of the skyscream hood without unstitching? Sorry if it sounds confusing

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Yes you can stitch an already stitched item. In fact, you can also unstitch. If you unstitch something you get the 2 original items you stitched together back in your pack.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DawnWillow3 on Apr 30, 2018 wrote:
I have my skyscream hood stitched to a hat from the bazaar and I just received a better looking hat from a drop. Could I stitch the skyscream hood as it is stitched to the other hat to the new hat to get the new hat with the stats of the skyscream hood without unstitching? Sorry if it sounds confusing
Yes you can!

Just be aware that when we stitch only the last 2 items are remembered!

EG: You currently have the Skyscream Hood (stats) with Hat A (appearance). You want to have Skyscream Hood (stats) with Hat B (appearance). If you want to keep Hat A you will need to unstitch first so it is returned to your inventory. If you want to replace Hat A with Hat B and do not mind losing Hat A then you can stitch over the top without unstitching first. Hat A will be lost forever if you do this so you need to decide whether that is better than paying the 100c to unstitch and keep it.

I hope that makes sense and is helpful.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
It IS possible. you first need to go to Eloise Merryweather and UN-STITCH then RE-STITCH.

-Phoenix

Level 125
Level 70
Level 21

Defender
May 17, 2014
Yeah. You can do either option a) or b)

a) being that you unstitch, then restitch. That way you get both of the items in the first stitching
b) You just stitch your hood to a new appearance. It gets rid of the first stitch's appearance, but keeps the stats.