Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle game cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Survivor
May 19, 2009
I think the Epic Bundle pack :D It gives good spell cards with your fantastic outfit. Girl's outfit looks like a princess, and the Boy's look like a knight. The mount is a Gryphon ( half hawk and half lion ) and the house looks like a Castle. Which is called the Massive Fantasy Palace. So, if i were you, i would recommend the Epic Bundle :P

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Hi I am pry buying the epic bundle what is going to happen,with the monthly membership.if I already am a member anyone? Because I really want the gear

Administrator
When you purchase the bundle, you can choose between extending your Membership by a month, or receiving 5000 Crowns.
Make sure you select the right one as this cannot be changed.

community@wizard101.com
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I have purchased the Epic as well as the Mega Bundle.

I really like the Sultan's Palace, the flying carpet, and the gear you get from the Mega Bundle, which I think has better stats than the Epic gear.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I prefer the Epic bundle. I like the hound more than the other pets. The mount is awesome. The castle is a bit too big for me and the clothes are okay.

Speaking of the clothes, they can easily be stitched with your remaining 5000 crowns so no worries on how they look. Just choose the level carefully because you can't change that. The best level isn't necessarily the one you are currently at. :)

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Hi there, I bought the super bundle! :D
I love the pet because giraffes are completely adorable and the pet is super easy to train. :)

The super bundle has some of the best stats of the three packs as far as clothing goes. (the mega bundle has pretty good clothing stats too)
The wand is defiantly helpful depending on which level you get it at :D

The super bundle's sun palace house is nice and big with a secret room inside one of the rock walls. (and it also comes with a giant gifting gorilla too )

The mount is the only thing i dislike about the pack because it is just downright large. (but if you like large mounts, then by all means, get the bundle! its huge! ) It carries two people, so if you quest with a friend a lot it would be convenient :D
(I have used my rhino for winning the large mount wars in the commons, but that's about it :P )

I stitched my clothes and wand and am currently very satisfied with my purchase, choose your pack wisely but i think that you'll enjoy whichever one you decide to get :D

Megan NS