Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Gold Farming Boss in Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
Many people want to hatch with me, but the problem is that I don't have enough money! Help! What's the best gold farming boss that gives you good loot too? The boss doesn't have to be around my level.

-Alyssa MoonLeaf
Level 46

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
The best boss to farm for gold would be Halfang Bristlecrown in Vestrilund, Wintertusk. You'll have to complete Ravenscar in Grizzleheim to get there. It's also easier to do if you're over level 50 and have reached The Floating Land in Celestia due to being able to get new Sun School enchants when you're high enough level.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Personally, prior to all my gardening which keeps my gold stores at max, I used to farm ravens in grizzleheim. I can usually get a hundred grand in drops in about an hour...

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
icepenguin12345 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
Many people want to hatch with me, but the problem is that I don't have enough money! Help! What's the best gold farming boss that gives you good loot too? The boss doesn't have to be around my level.

-Alyssa MoonLeaf
Level 46
Definitely Half fang in Vestrilund, it's a quick and easy way to get gold. Good luck!

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Halfang_Bristlecrown