Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Back after a long break

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Well im back in the game again after a long break and have done the new Aquila dungeons and I think they are kinda cool.
Cant wait for a new world but this might hold us over. Hope everyone is doing well out there in our virtual paradise. I don't see many of the old names on the forums that I used to, Maybe some moved on and maybe others just don't bother to post much anymore.

Safe journeys my friends.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Well im back in the game again after a long break and have done the new Aquila dungeons and I think they are kinda cool.
Cant wait for a new world but this might hold us over. Hope everyone is doing well out there in our virtual paradise. I don't see many of the old names on the forums that I used to, Maybe some moved on and maybe others just don't bother to post much anymore.

Yes, some have moved on. Others we can't really tell because of the renaming the boards did.

Welcome back, hope your time in the spiral is pleasant.

Mary StarGem lvl 90

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:

Nice to see you back!
I know what you mean about the old names...unless they took different 'screen' names or something.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Welcome back! Coincidence, we joined wizard101 about the same day (Whenever you post, under your name is says when you joined)! But welcome back into Wizard101! And umm we have lost some people to the challenges of ZF-AZ and the sometmes extremely boring moments.

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Dr. Von is gone.
Another interesting person on the forums, DarthJT, doesn't seem to post much anymore.

*shrug*

Aquila is fun, I'll agree. I WOULD do the new lvl 90 dungeon, but my wizard has no intention to finish questing in the painful bottomless pit that is Azteca.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Many of the posters you're talking about are still posting. It's just that they didn't have to worry so much about trolls like they used to.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Well I'm new here, (I wouldn't say new... Just not at your time, 2008- 2011) I've seen people come and go, like Dr. Von's membership is gone, some other top posters have left too.. But we have a new generation of bright young wizards keeping this message boards alive!

Welcome back and enjoy your stay!

-Molly level 74 balance