Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A brilliant way to solo boss fights

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Be a wizard. I've noticed I don't fizzle a ton on fire. Also, my secondary is so I can have some OP spells. It works well, especially because I have the Element and Spirit traps spells from Balance, so it helps me mass cast.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Yeah, that's not soloing though if you are referring to a secondary account. Dual boxing is still using two players, even if they're controlled by the same person. If you are referring to a secondary school, please disregard.

You are correct though, sharing blades and traps does speed up any boss fight. Teamwork for the win.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Lucas Rain on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, that's not soloing though if you are referring to a secondary account. Dual boxing is still using two players, even if they're controlled by the same person. If you are referring to a secondary school, please disregard.

You are correct though, sharing blades and traps does speed up any boss fight. Teamwork for the win.
I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that he is using a secondary Storm wizard on a separate account. I believe he just meant that his secondary school is Storm.