Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 Questions About Timed Rewards

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
1) If you redeem this, will you receive 5000 crowns every month permanently (assuming you don't cancel your membership)? Or will it go away after a certain period of time?

2) The page about this offer says "You must log in to the Crown Shop to claim your rewards". This sounds to me like you don't get to decide how your 5000 crowns are spent. Unless this means that you have to go to the Crown Shop to claim your 5000 crowns? If so why wouldn't the 5000 crowns just be automatically added?

Administrator
Fable Finder on Dec 16, 2020 wrote:
1) If you redeem this, will you receive 5000 crowns every month permanently (assuming you don't cancel your membership)? Or will it go away after a certain period of time?

2) The page about this offer says "You must log in to the Crown Shop to claim your rewards". This sounds to me like you don't get to decide how your 5000 crowns are spent. Unless this means that you have to go to the Crown Shop to claim your 5000 crowns? If so why wouldn't the 5000 crowns just be automatically added?
Hi Fable Finder! Great questions.

1 - It is a limited enabled offer, as in you can get it and keep it going: https://www.wizard101.com/game/promotions/bundle

2 - Yes, you have to log in to the Crown Shop to claim your rewards

It's a special offer and our system has it this way to ensure acknowledgement of offers, otherwise some problems could result.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
I am still a bit confused as to where I can obtain the monthly crowns. You say the crown shop - is it the crown shop when I am logged into the game? or is it somewhere on the wizard101.com log in site? under membership account ? buy crowns ? gifts and certificates? . . . there is no specific "Crown Shop" in the drop down tabs.
I have several months for this membership subscription to end, but it would be nice to know just where to go to collect my crowns when I am finally eligible to receive them.
I suspect others may be a bit confused in just where to go to accept the monthly crowns.
Thank you in advance for clarifying a bit more precisely where to go to collect them

Survivor
Aug 19, 2017
when does this happen to expire is my ? like when will this offer no long be an offer cause i want to get it cause i read it says you get 5k crowns every month till you hit 60k which means basically its a 12 month member with 5k crowns every month for the 12 months but will i be able to purchase it in like 1 week?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
TTVAyeAronLive on Dec 18, 2020 wrote:
when does this happen to expire is my ? like when will this offer no long be an offer cause i want to get it cause i read it says you get 5k crowns every month till you hit 60k which means basically its a 12 month member with 5k crowns every month for the 12 months but will i be able to purchase it in like 1 week?
The offer is slated to end on Sunday, January 3rd at 11:59Pm Central Time.

So you have some time to take advantage of it before it expires.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Sparck on Dec 16, 2020 wrote:
Hi Fable Finder! Great questions.

1 - It is a limited enabled offer, as in you can get it and keep it going: https://www.wizard101.com/game/promotions/bundle

2 - Yes, you have to log in to the Crown Shop to claim your rewards

It's a special offer and our system has it this way to ensure acknowledgement of offers, otherwise some problems could result.
For the first question, I was asking if you keep getting 5000 crowns per month for eternity (as long as you don't cancel the membership), or will you stop getting 5000 crowns per month eventually, and go back to having a regular membership?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
TTVAyeAronLive on Dec 18, 2020 wrote:
If you look at the very bottom of the page announcing the timed rewards offer, it says "This special ends Sunday, January 3rd, 2021 at 11:59pm Central US time."

https://www.wizard101.com/game/promotions/bundle

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
If I cancel my membership to activate the timed rewards, will I lose anything in my account - i.e. houses, stuff in my banks, rewards I haven't yet claimed, etc. I'm interested in the timed rewards and need to do it fast because my account will auto renew in 2 days. But I don't want the cancellation to reset anything in my account. Thanks

Survivor
Jul 27, 2017
What I want to know is where do I 'log into the crown shop"? I have gone to the crown shop ingame several times,and found nothing. No crowns,and I paid the $89.00 for the full package. Can someone tell me how to redeem this before it ends??Since I might lose out on the crowns I guess,and just have 12 months paid for.
Is this perhaps a kind of trick,maybe,to get people to buy? I dont mean to sound rude,just would really like to have my crowns.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2017
I just went back and reread the promotional page,and I was a member. However,upon closer inspection,it says I have to cancel my membership,but I didnt see that. So I paid for the year,and I think I lost out on the 5000 crowns a month.
Be very careful and read everything about these timed rewards packages.They're really confusing. I would have just kept my my membership and paid every month if it werent for the added crowns. How sad,..no new stuff for me in the crown store,I guess.