Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

we need new pvp gear

1
AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
Okay KI it's time for you guys to make new pvp gear and it needs to be school specific meaning that there is a set for each school that has stats that help that school now seeing as life is the only school i have at high level these are the stats i would like to see on the new life pvp gear and leave out the minus mana

HP
Resistance
Bonus inc healing
bonus life damage
block chance
critical chance
power pip chance

as for the numbers for the stats above KI will have to adjust them accordingly for each school obviously ice gear will have more HP and resistance and lower power pip chance/critical but will have a high block chance

not just that but if KI wants to keep its current Rank system then they need to make a set not just for each school but a set for each school at each pvp Rank so there will need to be a set for each school from private to warlord

and the current pvp gear list that diego shows will have to be revamped so that if you want to look at the life pvp gear you can click the life pvp gear tab or if you want to look at the list for the ice gear you can click the ice pvp gear tab and it will bring up a list of pvp gear according to the school you picked and it will have a list of gear starting from private to warlord


Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
1009
Sariana1337 wrote:
Okay KI it's time for you guys to make new pvp gear and it needs to be school specific meaning that there is a set for each school that has stats that help that school now seeing as life is the only school i have at high level these are the stats i would like to see on the new life pvp gear and leave out the minus mana

HP
Resistance
Bonus inc healing
bonus life damage
block chance
critical chance
power pip chance

as for the numbers for the stats above KI will have to adjust them accordingly for each school obviously ice gear will have more HP and resistance and lower power pip chance/critical but will have a high block chance

not just that but if KI wants to keep its current Rank system then they need to make a set not just for each school but a set for each school at each pvp Rank so there will need to be a set for each school from private to warlord

and the current pvp gear list that diego shows will have to be revamped so that if you want to look at the life pvp gear you can click the life pvp gear tab or if you want to look at the list for the ice gear you can click the ice pvp gear tab and it will bring up a list of pvp gear according to the school you picked and it will have a list of gear starting from private to warlord


This is actually a great idea. Perhaps to give KI less work, the gear has to be at certain ranks, not just all of them and the gear needs to adjust to lvl. Other than that, I think this is a great idea.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
333
PvP gear isn't what we need. We need new WW style gear. BTW, leaving out the -100 mana doesn't make it PvP gear. PvP gear will never be great, and this just turned PvP OP.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
gtafreak101 wrote:
PvP gear isn't what we need. We need new WW style gear. BTW, leaving out the -100 mana doesn't make it PvP gear. PvP gear will never be great, and this just turned PvP OP.


i disagree we need new pvp gear and - 100 mana does not make it pvp gear either if KI is trying to separate pvp gear from pve gear then they need to find another way of doing it

in other games the one thing that has always separated pvp gear from pve gear is that pvp gear had a damage reduction stat

but pve gear did more damage the stat was called resiliance and it lowered the amount of damage you would take as well as the chance a critical would land on you

the choice you had to make between the different sets of gear was do i want more damage or do i want more survivability not do i want more or less mana

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
312
gtafreak101 wrote:
PvP gear isn't what we need. We need new WW style gear. BTW, leaving out the -100 mana doesn't make it PvP gear. PvP gear will never be great, and this just turned PvP OP.


Your wrong on that. Before ww gear there was the commander gear which was the best gear in the game at the time. Also I don't know what you mean about pvp being op.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
1
I absolutely agree that something should be done. Ice school has more warlords than all other schools and it's much easier to get there. They have very high resistance. How to get through such resistance?
Why are they so special to have this resistance. They have attack, which not weaker than other schools have.
We need new armor. Not armor from water work. This is insane when 80 level wizard wears 69 level gear.
I am pretty sure that I am not alone with such request. I guess it is time to do something. Otherwise, I and other people will loose interest. Give equal opportunity to all schools.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
i could be wrong here snowy but i think he means it would make pvp gear OP which i fail to see how this would happen seeing as these are the basic stats that all schools need

HP
Mana
Resistance
Bonus inc healing
bonus damage
block chance
critical chance
power pip chance

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
312
Sariana1337 wrote:
i could be wrong here snowy but i think he means it would make pvp gear OP which i fail to see how this would happen seeing as these are the basic stats that all schools need

HP
Mana
Resistance
Bonus inc healing
bonus damage
block chance
critical chance
power pip chance


Wouldn't make pvp op as long as the armor is balanced. Ice seems to get better armor yet everyone else doesn't -.-

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
As I understand, you want that the new gear will be the most powerful gear in the whole game for every school. The gear have to be better for all school or it would be unfair.
I imagine Ice school wiz with even more health and higher resist.
I imagine life school with more health and better healing power that may heal though doom and gloom.
I imagine damage schools do even higher damage and more critical.
What other schools will get? I don't know.

I fail too see why we need even more powerful gear to pvp. I saw so many times very low lvl warlords wearing gear that gives 45% resist to all, considering that the non pvp gear of any kind cannot give even half of that resist to such low lvl wizards. I don't want to see such OP gear at high lvls.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
how presumptuous open33 you seem eager to judge me only on my previous posts believe it or not i am not the power hungry animal you think i am

in this post i am saying WW gear has better over all stats
then pvp gear and that KI needs to make WW style PVP gear
not make us living gods like your presume

i am also saying that the difference between the pvp gear and pve gear
shouldn't be how much mana you have instead KI should make a new pvp stat called resilience this new stat will only effect defensive stats by a small margin say 5% pear pvp item you have and it will only be on pvp gear

the resilience will work similar to how the power pet stat works it will effect all defensive stats in a small margin

this is what the new life pvp gear will look like

Hat
HP 300
power pip chance 9%
resistance 10%
5% inc healing
59% life critical ratting
15% life damage

Robes
HP 400
power pip chance 8%
13% block ratting
15% resistance
6% inc healing
31% life critical ratting
15% life damage

Boots
HP 200
power pip chance 8%
Block Ratting 27%
inc healing 5%
resistance 10%
life damage 15%

Athame
HP 225
power pip chance 15%
inc healing 21%
stun resist 15%

Ring
HP 225
power pip chance 15%
inc healing 21%
stun resist 15%

Crescent axe of the astrals

now lets see what this gear would make my over all stats

life critical 110%
universal block 70%
power pip chance 100%
inc healing 70%
stun resist 30%
armor piercing 3%
life damage 45%
universal resist 35%
accuracy 90%

doesn't look OP or god like at all

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Sariana1337
The power pip chance is too high.
You forgot that you get 35% resist from the gear with the right pet you will have 50% of total damage resist. How about ice wizards, how much resist they will get?
Don't confuse me with Athame and the ring. We all know that many pvpers use crafted Athame
+208 Max HP
+16% Power Pip Chance
+21% Incoming
+20% Outgoing
and ring:
+208 Max HP
+16% Power Pip Chance
+21% Incoming
+20% Outgoing

So the healing would be crazy.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Sariana1337 wrote:
reguardless of what you think open i still say we need WW style pvp

As always you end up with no arguments. Many of your "ideas" meaning only one thing. Only the desire to become life god and easy win at pvp.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
reguardless of what you think open i still say we need WW style pvp

As always you end up with no arguments. Many of your "ideas" meaning only one thing. Only the desire to become life god and easy win at pvp.


open33 wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
reguardless of what you think open i still say we need WW style pvp gear

As always you end up with no arguments. Many of your "ideas" meaning only one thing. Only the desire to become life god and easy win at pvp.


and what about you open33 all you do is go in to every ones posts and find a reason to put there ideas down as if your ideas are the only ones that matter in the world and no one else's ideas are any good here are my current stats troll

HP 3692
Mana 508
Bonus Damage + 53 life damage
Resistance to all schools 21%
Bonus accuracy +6% to ice
Life critical ratting 110%
Block ratting to all schools 70%
Power Pips 99%
Healing In 67% Out 0%
Stun resistance 0%
Pierce 3%

now here are the stats i wanted to see on the new WW style pvp gear

life critical 110% Same as before
universal block 70% Same as before
power pip chance 100% 1% higher then before
inc healing 70% 3% higher then befor
stun resist 30% 30 points higher then before
armor piercing 3% same as before
life damage 45% 8 points lower then before
universal resist 35% 14 points higher then before
accuracy 90% same as before its the basic life school accuracy

now if i wanted to get the dagger and ring you where talking about before my Power Pip chance would actually be 102% now i thought that would be to much and on top of that my bonus healing would look like this if i got said dagger and ring In 67%/out 40% now i thought about it don't get me wrong
i really did now as nice as 102% PPC sounds i would lose 300 mana now seeing as my 2v2 partner had 52% in bonus healing there was no need for me to sacrifice 300 mana for 3% PPC and 40 out going healing

now as for the gear i posted before ill show you the differences so you can stop accusing me of being power hungry

Hat WW hat
HP 300 HP 288
power pip chance 9% Power pip 9%
resistance 10% Resist 9%
5% inc healing 5% inc healing
59% life critical ratting life critical 59%
15% life damage Life damage 17%

Robes WW Robes
HP 400 HP 359
power pip chance 8% Power Pip chance 8%
13% block ratting Block Ratting 13%
15% resistance Resist 12%
6% inc healing Inc healing 3%
31% life critical ratting Critical ratting 31%
15% life damage Life Damage 21%

Boots WW boots
HP 200 HP 134
power pip chance 8% power pip chance 8%
Block Ratting 27% Block ratting 27%
inc healing 5% Inc healing 5%
resistance 10% Resist 6%
life damage 15% life damage 15%

Athame
HP 225
power pip chance 15%
inc healing 21%
stun resist 15%

Ring
HP 225
power pip chance 15%
inc healing 21%
stun resist 15%

as for the athame and ring though's are spot on with what i actually currently have so you can lose the idea that i'm trying to be a life wizard god because i am not contrary to what you think i do not have a massive lost for power so lose the attitude as to why the new pvp gear has more HP well it's simple it's pvp gear its made for survivability stop accusing me of being power hungry because i'm not

now the reason i don't care about any thing you say is because all you do is come in to my posts put my ideas down as if your the only one in the world with brilliant ideas and no one else matters and then when some one disagrees with you you then insult them your a troll nothing more just a kid looking to get a rise out of people off the internet and i don't like though's people

hints why i don't like you which is also why i don't care about any thing you say and is also why i choose not to come up with arguments for you now
i do my best to avoid you on the forums but when you come in to a thread that i am the author of then i cant avoid you and it's then out of my control
i actually look for your name in threads so i can avoid running in to you now will you pleas leave me alone

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
ideas are the only ones that matter in the world and no one else's ideas are any good here are my current stats troll
I rarely give any ideas. why? because I trying to give idea that will benefit all and make it fair to all and not only for certain people. Making a good idea is very hard but you think that you have a lots of good ideas. Sadly they benefits your school more than any other schools. Your pet raising idea was like I too lazy raising pets lets do it easier. Lets make the talents easier to get. You need to realize that you need to some hard work instead of seeking for shortcuts though manipulating the game the way you want.

now here are the stats i wanted to see on the new WW style pvp gear

life critical 110% Same as before
universal block 70% Same as before
power pip chance 100% 1% higher then before
inc healing 70% 3% higher then befor
stun resist 30% 30 points higher then before
armor piercing 3% same as before
life damage 45% 8 points lower then before
universal resist 35% 14 points higher then before
accuracy 90% same as before its the basic life school accuracy

I already told you that the resist on the new gear is too high so the HP. High resist and HP reserved only for Ice school he is the surviving school. Life school are healers not survivors, not tanks.

now if i wanted to get the dagger and ring you where talking about before my Power Pip chance would actually be 102% now i thought that would be to much and on top of that my bonus healing would look like this if i got said dagger and ring In 67%/out 40% now i thought about it don't get me wrong
i really did now as nice as 102% PPC sounds i would lose 300 mana now seeing as my 2v2 partner had 52% in bonus healing there was no need for me to sacrifice 300 mana for 3% PPC and 40 out going healing

Why exactly you need 300 mana? Sorry but I wont believe you will trade crazy healing from athame and ring to mana at pvp fight. Most of high ranked life wizards use the athame and ring I mentioned and I know exactly how strong their healing. Trading such a powerful healing potential for mana is complete non sense.

as for the athame and ring though's are spot on
You gave complete non sense reason so they not.

so you can lose the idea that i'm trying to be a life wizard god because i am not contrary to what you think i do not have a massive lost for power so lose the attitude as to why the new pvp gear has more HP well it's simple it's pvp gear its made for survivability stop accusing me of being power hungry because i'm not
Lets think about it. Even better healing of life wiz combine with more health and much better resist. What we will get...? Crazy tank? God life wizard? With another partner with such high stats you will be super tank team gods.

now the reason i don't care about any thing you say is because all you do is come in to my posts put my ideas down as if your the only one in the world with brilliant ideas and no one else matters and then when some one disagrees with you you then insult them your a troll nothing more just a kid looking to get a rise out of people off the internet and i don't like though's people
I am sorry that you feel threatened but most of your ideas as I see them somehow give advantage to life wizard rather that all players. You don't think about everyone but yourself first. When you see a problem you suddenly come up with "idea" to change things for better way, benefits you first. You not asking people at forum for help or advice first. You don't want to think how the changes will effect the game in long run. I know your ideas sounds so great to you but you need to think about the whole community when you make idea. PvP gear used by low lvls wiz is completely unbalanced try to fight low lvl pvp and you will understand why. I don't want that it will happen at high lvls too. It's obvious that the wizards with significant high healing, health and resist are extremely hard to defeat. That is why many players trying to raise pets with 15% universal resist unicorn and spritely. All I want that the pvp fight will be as short as possible, fun and the best strategy win. You want that your school will be close to ice (health+resist) with crazy healing which mean very long fight and your win.

People who support you are actually jealous that they can't win so they want change as you are for example:
Greg2005NY wrote:
I absolutely agree that something should be done. Ice school has more warlords than all other schools and it's much easier to get there. They have very high resistance. How to get through such resistance?
Why are they so special to have this resistance. They have attack, which not weaker than other schools have.
We need new armor. Not armor from water work. This is insane when 80 level wizard wears 69 level gear.
I am pretty sure that I am not alone with such request. I guess it is time to do something. Otherwise, I and other people will loose interest. Give equal opportunity to all schools.


The only one who understand the impact from the change is gtafreak101
PvP gear isn't what we need. We need new WW style gear. BTW, leaving out the -100 mana doesn't make it PvP gear. PvP gear will never be great, and this just turned PvP OP.
I agree with every single word.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
hints why i don't like you which is also why i don't care about any thing you say and is also why i choose not to come up with arguments for you now
i do my best to avoid you on the forums but when you come in to a thread that i am the author of then i cant avoid you and it's then out of my control
i actually look for your name in threads so i can avoid running in to you now will you pleas leave me alone


You don't like me because you don't know how to lose with honor. You remind me those pvp players who lose to me even when they start first used TC and mastery amulet while i was second no mastery amulet and without using a single TC. Than they calling me a noob. Why because they don't know how to lose. So they call me bad names instead. This is what you doing now. Good job Sariana1337 you're really prove your point.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
305
OOH! This looks fun.

My oh my where to start.

1. Why is this different from waterworks gear? Its waterworks gear. Its not? I thought that all of the stats being the same, implied that they were the same. Apparently in this world, it does not.

2. Its rating.

3.
sariana1337 wrote:
doesn't look OP or god like at all


Crescent axe of the astrals There is one of your reasons why.

sariana1337 wrote:
life critical 110% Same as before
universal block 70% Same as before
power pip chance 100% 1% higher then before
inc healing 70% 3% higher then befor
stun resist 30% 30 points higher then before
armor piercing 3% same as before
life damage 45% 8 points lower then before
universal resist 35% 14 points higher then before
accuracy 90% same as before its the basic life school accuracy
Thats pretty self-explanitory.
4.
Athame
HP 225
power pip chance 15%
inc healing 21%
stun resist 15%

Ring
HP 225
power pip chance 15%
inc healing 21%
stun resist 15%

There is reason number 2 and 3. I suggest you craft stellar signet and cosmic kris.
5.
currently have so you can lose the idea that i'm trying to be a life wizard god because i am not contrary to what you think i do not have a massive lost for power so lose the attitude

Sariana, My opinions on this are, your posts are too life wizard biased. Its ok to defend your school. Don't get me wrong. But it seems like If we don't say life is number one, then you say they are. Then if someone says they are op, you beg to differ. Back in my first few beginning posts, I was extremely storm wizard biased. I gained a broader opinion of things. Make a new wizard of a different school and level him up, it will really help you.
6. i don't like though's people


Those.

i actually look for your name in threads so i can avoid running in to you now will you pleas leave me alone


I have a few people I did that to. No one currently. I do think open has some good ideas for you.

7.reguardless of what you think open i still say we need WW style pvp
False. In critical gear, i could get to warlord, rank down, rank back up to warlord again, rank down to private, rank up to commander. In waterworks gear, i hover around knight. Many of my friends are the same way. Its just flat out easier to win with a good strategy that way.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
333
Sariana1337 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
reguardless of what you think open i still say we need WW style pvp

As always you end up with no arguments. Many of your "ideas" meaning only one thing. Only the desire to become life god and easy win at pvp.


open33 wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
reguardless of what you think open i still say we need WW style pvp gear

As always you end up with no arguments. Many of your "ideas" meaning only one thing. Only the desire to become life god and easy win at pvp.


and what about you open33 all you do is go in to every ones posts and find a reason to put there ideas down as if your ideas are the only ones that matter in the world and no one else's ideas are any good here are my current stats troll

HP 3692
Mana 508
Bonus Damage + 53 life damage
Resistance to all schools 21%
Bonus accuracy +6% to ice
Life critical ratting 110%
Block ratting to all schools 70%
Power Pips 99%
Healing In 67% Out 0%
Stun resistance 0%
Pierce 3%

now here are the stats i wanted to see on the new WW style pvp gear

life critical 110% Same as before
universal block 70% Same as before
power pip chance 100% 1% higher then before
inc healing 70% 3% higher then befor
stun resist 30% 30 points higher then before
armor piercing 3% same as before
life damage 45% 8 points lower then before
universal resist 35% 14 points higher then before
accuracy 90% same as before its the basic life school accuracy

now if i wanted to get the dagger and ring you where talking about before my Power Pip chance would actually be 102% now i thought that would be to much and on top of that my bonus healing would look like this if i got said dagger and ring In 67%/out 40% now i thought about it don't get me wrong
i really did now as nice as 102% PPC sounds i would lose 300 mana now seeing as my 2v2 partner had 52% in bonus healing there was no need for me to sacrifice 300 mana for 3% PPC and 40 out going healing

now as for the gear i posted before ill show you the differences so you can stop accusing me of being power hungry

Hat WW hat
HP 300 HP 288
power pip chance 9% Power pip 9%
resistance 10% Resist 9%
5% inc healing 5% inc healing
59% life critical ratting life critical 59%
15% life damage Life damage 17%

Robes WW Robes
HP 400 HP 359
power pip chance 8% Power Pip chance 8%
13% block ratting Block Ratting 13%
15% resistance Resist 12%
6% inc healing Inc healing 3%
31% life critical ratting Critical ratting 31%
15% life damage Life Damage 21%

Boots WW boots
HP 200 HP 134
power pip chance 8% power pip chance 8%
Block Ratting 27% Block ratting 27%
inc healing 5% Inc healing 5%
resistance 10% Resist 6%
life damage 15% life damage 15%

Athame
HP 225
power pip chance 15%
inc healing 21%
stun resist 15%

Ring
HP 225
power pip chance 15%
inc healing 21%
stun resist 15%

as for the athame and ring though's are spot on with what i actually currently have so you can lose the idea that i'm trying to be a life wizard god because i am not contrary to what you think i do not have a massive lost for power so lose the attitude as to why the new pvp gear has more HP well it's simple it's pvp gear its made for survivability stop accusing me of being power hungry because i'm not

now the reason i don't care about any thing you say is because all you do is come in to my posts put my ideas down as if your the only one in the world with brilliant ideas and no one else matters and then when some one disagrees with you you then insult them your a troll nothing more just a kid looking to get a rise out of people off the internet and i don't like though's people

hints why i don't like you which is also why i don't care about any thing you say and is also why i choose not to come up with arguments for you now
i do my best to avoid you on the forums but when you come in to a thread that i am the author of then i cant avoid you and it's then out of my control
i actually look for your name in threads so i can avoid running in to you now will you pleas leave me alone


Open33 is right. You only say your ideas so Life becomes god in PvP. And sister, if you are still using the Cresent of the Astrals, you need to find a better wand.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
this thread was to suggest to KI that we need WW style pvp gear because in my opinion WW gear is the only gear that actually has the stats that all the schools actually need while the current pvp gear has only 1 stat that the schools need which is resist i did actually say that there would be a set for all schools not just life

this thread had absolutely nothing to do with me wanting to make life stronger all i wanted was WW style pvp gear but seeing as life is the only school i have at high level i tend to use it as an example more then other schools when it comes to explaining what the stats should look like i don't play the other schools so i don't know what your gear should look like

what i don't like are people who do nothing but criticize me and yes that's all you do you criticize every thing i say and you never say any thing constructive i can take criticism when it's constructive

answer me this open would you like some one who does nothing but follow you around and point out your every flaw your every mistake with out telling you how to fix said flaw they are just there to judge you and point out every thing they think is wrong with you because that's pretty much all you do in all of my threads that is why i really don't like you and that is also why your are not welcome in my threads if it where up to me you would already be banned from my threads not the forums just the threads that i am the author of

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Open has every right to disagree. As long as he isn't coming off as a rude fool, I don't see why he shouldn't post. (Unless its disagreeing with me about amber and rudeness, ah, the good ole' days, right open? <3 XD) And no, all this gear is OP as it is. We don't need more x_x

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
Open33 is right. You only say your ideas so Life becomes god in PvP. And sister, if you are still using the Cresent of the Astrals, you need to find a better wand.

is this a bad time to mention that i'm actually a guy or is that going to open33
another can of worms between us?

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
Ronster55 wrote:
Open has every right to disagree. As long as he isn't coming off as a rude fool, I don't see why he shouldn't post. (Unless its disagreeing with me about amber and rudeness, ah, the good ole' days, right open? <3 XD) And no, all this gear is OP as it is. We don't need more x_x


you mad bro?

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Sariana1337
this thread was to suggest to KI that we need WW style pvp gear because in my opinion WW gear is the only gear that actually has the stats that all the schools actually need
And right after this you saying.
seeing as life is the only school i have at high level

Which mean you have very low experience other than playing life how can you say that: WW gear is the only gear that actually has the stats that all the schools actually need If you know very little about other schools. Your gear should support your strategy and not the opposite. People using also Wintertusk and Avalon gear or mix of everything and other rare drop items that fits their strategy.

what i don't like are people who do nothing but criticize me and yes that's all you do you criticize every thing i say and you never say any thing constructive i can take criticism when it's constructive
As I said before its really hard to think about idea that will benefit the community without breaking the balance of the game. If we don't like the whole idea we don't need to add anything constructive. I also cannot say just no its bad idea I want to make it clear why your idea is bad. You forget of course that you never said why we need pvp gear at all? What exactly we missing at current gear? How it will benefit the pvp fights? Is the new gear will help to improve the pvp or just make the fights last for longer time?

answer me this open would you like some one who does nothing but follow you around and point out your every flaw your every mistake with out telling you how to fix said flaw they are just there to judge you and point out every thing they think is wrong with you because that's pretty much all you do in all of my threads that is why i really don't like you and that is also why your are not welcome in my threads if it where up to me you would already be banned from my threads not the forums just the threads that i am the author of
As I said before most of your "ideas" has only one point of view that you got from playing life wiz. I soon will get my third archmage and my forth in middle of way. I have much broader point of view than you have. Like how different the schools, strategies and the differences between them. You cannot judge all the schools just by knowing they exist, you have to play with them by yourself: feel their power know their weakness, use different strategies, learn to counter opponents and so on. It took me very very long time to understand that. Even now I still learning a lot from other players. One important thing I know form my experience for every single change KI do if there is even a little flaw people will exploit that till it will be fixed if at all.
Each suggestion should not be put as we need something because its seems right and somehow it should make our game better.
You don't like me of course because I spotted you as someone who trying to break the balance of the game, making life wizard above the other schools. Its obvious that you don't care how your changes will effect the game.
Moreover I strongly feel that you don't want to work at all. Trying to make yourself god by convincing others how good your "ideas". By asking to remove the life spells from other school I already saw a red flag on you.
By asking to make the pet talents we want much easier, by getting remove the random system. Completely ignoring the respectable people who worked months to get the right pet, and suddenly you make everything easy for who? For people who don't want to do anything and get everything.

Ronster55
Even though we got argue about the amber or the deer spell but I do respect you for the thing you do work hard to achieve your goals and no matter what the goal is. Even higher respect for trying to achieve the almost unachievable.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
333
Sariana1337 wrote:
Open33 is right. You only say your ideas so Life becomes god in PvP. And sister, if you are still using the Cresent of the Astrals, you need to find a better wand.


is this a bad time to mention that i'm actually a guy or is that going to open33
another can of worms between us?

I honesty have zero patients with complainers, so as long as you don't go rambling on, I won't be open. Open has a great point though.

Your user name and wizard names suggest that you are a girl. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
man open you and your pack of haters that you have constantly following me from thread to thread your so conceited how in the world you got the idea that i wanted life wizards to be gods is way beyond me you and your pack of haters have seriously misunderstood every thing

and yet you remain blind as to whats really going on when i suggested that healing should be removed from all other schools it wasn't because i wanted life wizards to be gods it was because all of you other schools wanted to remove guardian spirit so in return i asked that all healing from other schools be removed

so as absurd as removing all healing from the other schools sounded to you it was just as absurd to me for you guys to ask that GS be removed not because i wanted my school to be a god because i'm not selfish not

in this thread when i stated that we need new pvp gear i wasn't asking that it be god like at all the stats that i posted where meare examples but you took them as fact and that i thought that they should be exactly the stats the gear should have you blow every thing out of proportion accusing me of being power hungry and having a god complex and wanting to make life wizards gods heh i could almost call it harassment then again i probably could i did ask several times for you to leave me alone but you insist on harassing me

as for my idea about the new pet talent system it wasn't to even to make things easier it was to add customization to pets and raising pets the way it is now is like driving a car blindfolded now i don't know about you but i wouldn't drive blindfolded nor do i like throwing away my valuable time

sorry but i don't like to gamble when it comes to necessities for pvp
when i work hard for my pay check i don't want a random chance to get 1-200 dollars i want to get paid the full amount i'm owed for the time i put in

the way i see the pet system now is oh you put in 200 hours this week okay here roll these dice so we can determine how much we will pay you and that's the kind of attitude i spit on

so you need to stop with your conceited misguided accusations it's getting to the point where i have to hold back when your in the same thread as me just to prevent getting banned from the forums not one of my ideas that i have posted where ever aimed towards making life wizards gods you have misunderstood all of my posts

1