Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips for an Archmage Storm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Hey guys, I just got my Storm character to level 88 an got Storm Owl, and I'm pretty excited about that. I'm thinking about trying PvP and so far I have 3 wins and 3 losses and I don't really wanna mess my rank down really low, so do any of you Warlords (or storm pvp'ers) have any tips for me? Thanks in advance!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Get Hades gear, have 400 critical, get a life or death wizards with jade, and 2v2 with him. What you do is let them keep you alive, while you kill off one of the enemies. Then you doom and kill of the second one. Life dispels, infects, and dooms are very helpful.
For 1v1, just spam wild bolt, bats, kraken.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Michael Thunder on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, I just got my Storm character to level 88 an got Storm Owl, and I'm pretty excited about that. I'm thinking about trying PvP and so far I have 3 wins and 3 losses and I don't really wanna mess my rank down really low, so do any of you Warlords (or storm pvp'ers) have any tips for me? Thanks in advance!
i'd suggest going to lvl 90 and getting hades gear basically go super offensive farming for the gear will take some times, spells to focus on would be
bat
kraken
bolts
triton
tower shield
healing
other spells to use in situational cases
owl
levy
king art
enfeeble
other sheilds
if you really would like some help on more solid explanations of pvp strategies there is an amazing site dedicated to helping wizards like you become succesful in pvp the site is Deulist101.com that should get you to the site, it has tons of pvp guides and many other useful tools for wizard101

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Thanks guys, I am level 90 now, and it looks like it's time to start farming lol. Guess I'll go with the crit strategy.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
You can simple spells like storm shark and stuff u need the right stats and stradegy