Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this really isnt fair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
kingsisle i am really ticked people are now trying to take advantage of everything one team i went up against to people spammed smoke screen cards and treasures at same time so no one would hit them and then a storm kills everyone or almost does if they survive the death casts a gloom and doom kingsisle this has to be fixed my entire team fizzled and i was only one who could get a hit on them only one hit rest were all fizzles idk about you but that is completely unreasonable. :?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
auguni123 wrote:
kingsisle i am really ticked people are now trying to take advantage of everything one team i went up against to people spammed smoke screen cards and treasures at same time so no one would hit them and then a storm kills everyone or almost does if they survive the death casts a gloom and doom kingsisle this has to be fixed my entire team fizzled and i was only one who could get a hit on them only one hit rest were all fizzles idk about you but that is completely unreasonable. :?
Hard to follow, but i'm pretty sure this isn't a constructive or even well thought-out post.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
auguni123 wrote:

And that is the reason I don't do 4v4. I am ashamed to say I did that strategy once and after that match I decided to never do it again. Although there is nothing against people from doing that style of fighting. To counter maybe use accuracy boosting treasure cards. That's all I can really say. Although there is one hole in there plan if you could kill the storm you would probably be able to win since the spamming strategy can only work for 8 turns since that is the max number if smoke screens a fire can carry.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
auguni123 wrote:

hate to break it to but its not unreasonable. your team just went up against an incredibly smart team. they probably pre-planned everything that they did and do that everyday. don't be mad. they just planned their strategy as a team.

Connor GriffinStalker
lvl 76

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Yes it is a problem, this is why i also dont 4v4. i believe there is a rule that says this is not allowed but there is pretty much no way to stop it.

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
keelingclay wrote:
auguni123 wrote:

hate to break it to but its not unreasonable. your team just went up against an incredibly smart team. they probably pre-planned everything that they did and do that everyday. don't be mad. they just planned their strategy as a team.

Connor GriffinStalker
lvl 76

the point of pvp is too have a fun time fighting other players but that team didnt give us a chance to hit even if it is thought out it shouldnt be allowed my team barely could cast a spell a treasure smoke screen and a real some screen by the time they ran out of smoke screens the storm would have us defeated i just find that strategy cheap and unfair