Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strategy for lvl 32 Balance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Hi guys.I had a balance that was warlord 1332.But recently I have been on a really bad losing streak and have gone down to 1050.Can anyone help me find a strategy and show me the deck you should use please?Thanks.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Level 32 warlord is a difficult level to consistently win high level PvP matches. You are probably regularly facing wizards over level 50 who have some critical chance. Being level 32, you probably have zero critical block, and you can only carry so many Conviction spells.

I've found level 50 or so to be a decent level to PvP these days. You have some semblance of critical block and have access to some really good PvP gear. But the same problem exists, a level 50 warlord is going to sometimes be fighting a level 90 Private. And even a Private with a critical chance over 400 is going squash a level 50 warlord with block around 100. Sort of a David and Goliath situation.

I personally don't like critical. It adds a luck element that isn't enjoyable for me, but then again I've never had a wizard with a high critical to enjoy that aspect of PvP.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
W101Puppy on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Hi guys.I had a balance that was warlord 1332.But recently I have been on a really bad losing streak and have gone down to 1050.Can anyone help me find a strategy and show me the deck you should use please?Thanks.
What I do, and many others, is build up to max pips and do a combo with infallible/hit/hit/hit/hit NOT max judge. If you can get a crafted spell that works even better (savage paw and loremaster spells are great for level 30 PvP). Carry a couple balance dispels along with cloak. Of course infects, sands for minions, don't worry about blades, carry infallible and monstrous inside tc deck. Use pixies to get rid of white pips. Towers and 3 of each elemental shield and spirit shield (can be 2 if you run out of room). Weakness etc. The combo that I use is with Savage Paw which is Infallible/Paw/Paw/locust swarm or judge most of the time.

Wolf Legend, level 30 balance (1608 rank so I know what I'm doing)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
W101Puppy on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Wow thanks.Can I meet you in W101 wolf?
Lol do you have a Central? Because typically KI won't let you post times/dates on the message boards.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Hey Wolf.I am now level 36 and are 1952.But I use different strategy.Thanks

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
W101Puppy on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
Hey Wolf.I am now level 36 and are 1952.But I use different strategy.Thanks
Sorry for late response, but congratulations :)

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
I was wondering if my strategy was good Wolf... can you get back on it?
Here it is...

Elemental and spirit shields first and second rounds. Then Wand hit. One Feint and then tower. Hex and if tower is broken, another tower. Balance blade, then blade storm. Then full pips Judge. I infect if i have no good cards other that infection.

Thanks in advance,

Brian TitanBlade
Level 34

Adam Iceshard
Level 74

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Pretty good.But you don't need spirit and elemental shields.Do two balance blades instead.You will also need some infallibles pierce and shatter otherwise that is good.That is the strategy I used that I said.I speak from xp.I am 2397 rank :).Hope that helps.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
W101Puppy on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
Pretty good.But you don't need spirit and elemental shields.Do two balance blades instead.You will also need some infallibles pierce and shatter otherwise that is good.That is the strategy I used that I said.I speak from xp.I am 2397 rank :).Hope that helps.

I hope i get to warlord :D

Brian Titanblade

Adam Iceshard

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
I'm a balance warlord and I have a pretty simple strategy I just elemental shield or spirit shield then some tower shields weaknesses then towards the end I blade and do a judge meant hope this helped

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
RAWKHAWK23 on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
I'm a balance warlord and I have a pretty simple strategy I just elemental shield or spirit shield then some tower shields weaknesses then towards the end I blade and do a judge meant hope this helped
Thanks for the help guys. It worked! I am now Warlord Rank 992!(On my balance)

Thanks again.

Brian TitanBlade lvl 68 Warlord
Adam IceShard lvl 74

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Another strategy that I use on my balance is with a myth mastery amulet. You can use basilisk into judgement combos to stun and remove shields, or minotaur, or any combination of crafted spells and those. It works fairly well, I'm at 1974 rank currently.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
Aaron SpellThief on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
Another strategy that I use on my balance is with a myth mastery amulet. You can use basilisk into judgement combos to stun and remove shields, or minotaur, or any combination of crafted spells and those. It works fairly well, I'm at 1974 rank currently.
Good Idea Aaron.
On my ice i use a death Mastery to put up doom with one power pip.
he is currently Commander 824.

Btw i got to lvl 95 on my balance and to rnk 1368

I recently created a new character who is progressing to commander, He is Knight.

Thanks for all the tips and tricks guys, it has made pvp much more enjoyable.

Brian Titanblade lvl 95 1368
Adam Iceshardlvl 76 824
Allan Lifehavenlvl 5 693