Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranked matching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Guys,

Ranked matching is rigged. I never get any wins anymore and i used to be a vet and sergeant struggling. ever since i got to lvl sixth ty i lost every match. I have a for hundred point mark and I will never ever use treasure cards and be a cheater. Is there any advice I can have? When i get rdy to attack they always attack right before me and my resist is 39 but they always get like 2,000 out of me with a leviathan with one storm blade. I also have a problem with the match making system. I am always with people who are warlords when i am way under private. All I am asking for is some advice. I have 74 wins and 78 loses.

Patrick Rainbowstone Ice lvl 62

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
luckyboy26 on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
Guys,

Ranked matching is rigged. I never get any wins anymore and i used to be a vet and sergeant struggling. ever since i got to lvl sixth ty i lost every match. I have a for hundred point mark and I will never ever use treasure cards and be a cheater. Is there any advice I can have? When i get rdy to attack they always attack right before me and my resist is 39 but they always get like 2,000 out of me with a leviathan with one storm blade. I also have a problem with the match making system. I am always with people who are warlords when i am way under private. All I am asking for is some advice. I have 74 wins and 78 loses.

This should be in the PvP category, not Celestia.

Administrator
Post moved, thank you RavenLady777.

Reminder to all, please make sure you post in the relevant section otherwise your question may not be answered.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
luckyboy26 on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
Guys,

luckyboy26, you need to understand that using treasure cards is not cheating, but thats a whole other topic.

lucky if you are an ice wizard your main idea should be to stall or keep the pressure on your foe. for storm wizards i would suggest using celestian snow smock with the other lvl 60 gear. opponents can't hit 2000 with a leviathan with one storm blade unless you dont have shields. so another thing you should remember is to always keep your shields in your hand and have at least one up at a time for storm if you are going first. if you are going second keep at least 2 shields up and prepare for an attack. again treasure cards wont hurt if you are in a tight spot.

lucky if you have trained life then keep some satyrs, pixies, and even some sprites. lucky your ice minion is really helpful for removing shields, imo he is one of the best minions in the game because he has one pipped attacks like ice cat. now since your an ice keep some myth dispels in your tc deck ( again wont hurt ) and then prepare for an attack so they can't earthquake you or shatter you.

thats all i have for you hope it helps

Wolf ashstrider lvl 80 pyro warlord

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
towerdefence2 on Oct 17, 2012 wrote:
luckyboy26, you need to understand that using treasure cards is not cheating, but thats a whole other topic.

lucky if you are an ice wizard your main idea should be to stall or keep the pressure on your foe. for storm wizards i would suggest using celestian snow smock with the other lvl 60 gear. opponents can't hit 2000 with a leviathan with one storm blade unless you dont have shields. so another thing you should remember is to always keep your shields in your hand and have at least one up at a time for storm if you are going first. if you are going second keep at least 2 shields up and prepare for an attack. again treasure cards wont hurt if you are in a tight spot.

lucky if you have trained life then keep some satyrs, pixies, and even some sprites. lucky your ice minion is really helpful for removing shields, imo he is one of the best minions in the game because he has one pipped attacks like ice cat. now since your an ice keep some myth dispels in your tc deck ( again wont hurt ) and then prepare for an attack so they can't earthquake you or shatter you.

thats all i have for you hope it helps

Wolf ashstrider lvl 80 pyro warlord
Blake dragon rider, one thing that gets me annoy is when you lose connection to server while in a pvp match you automatically lose the match