Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Daily Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2012
Hello,
I would like to report a glitch that I noticed one of my characters has had with the PvP Daily Quest Kiosk. My max level life has been doing PvP every day to get the rewards, but once he got the day 15 reward, the rewards did not reset to day one. Visually, there are checkmarks on all the rewards days 1-15, but every day that I win a new match it does not give me a reward, even though it says that my quest is to win a match (so it does not think that I have yet won today's match). I have been doing PvP on my max storm and lvl 75 myth as well, and there have been no problems there. Is there an easy way to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Quinn

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
That is really weird.

I would contact customer support.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Also not sure if this is a glitch or not. (I hope not) I participated in a tournament and that counted towards the goal. Also is the goal always play a ranked match?

Survivor
Sep 25, 2012
Jasmine3429 on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
did your other players reset after day 15?
Yep, my other characters have reset to day one and have started on the 3 week cycle again, but for some reason my life's rewards still haven't reset to day one, and all the checkmarks are still there . I suppose I should contact support, but I was wondering if this was something that others have experienced that has a quick fix .

Best,
Quinn

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
wizardpirate96 on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Yep, my other characters have reset to day one and have started on the 3 week cycle again, but for some reason my life's rewards still haven't reset to day one, and all the checkmarks are still there . I suppose I should contact support, but I was wondering if this was something that others have experienced that has a quick fix .

Best,
Quinn
Barely to week 2 so it will be awhile before I find out, my guess is something just happened that day you hit the last chest and support is going to have to advance it for you, so for sure contact them and provide a screen shot

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
wizardpirate96 on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
Hello,
I would like to report a glitch that I noticed one of my characters has had with the PvP Daily Quest Kiosk. My max level life has been doing PvP every day to get the rewards, but once he got the day 15 reward, the rewards did not reset to day one. Visually, there are checkmarks on all the rewards days 1-15, but every day that I win a new match it does not give me a reward, even though it says that my quest is to win a match (so it does not think that I have yet won today's match). I have been doing PvP on my max storm and lvl 75 myth as well, and there have been no problems there. Is there an easy way to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Quinn
Thanks for posting this. I didn't notice I was stuck on day 15 till I read this. All my boxes are checked too but it wont reset to day one either.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2017
every fight im in every one is higher up so i doubt i would ever get to 15