Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People Whispering During PvP to each other.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
Hey guys. I have a Lvl 5 Fire now and he a Warlord in pvp. But... He was Commander and i was doing my final match against a Knight. And the worst part was that his friend ported. I realized the person was telling him what to do because he accidentally spoke out loud: "Ok, good. Now, use Tower Shield i know he attacking :)". I got SO MAD, i was crying in my mind! Then, the person spoke out accidentally again:"Great! I happy i here to help you :). Now Firezilla instead of Bats because you got a ten percent piercing tc blade on you." So the Knight Wizard did exactly what his friend told him and him (Or they) won :(.

Ok, so if you read at least part of this paragraph this my point:

I think KI should fix that problem where whoever doing the PvP match cannot get whispers from the friends.

Thnx for reading this if you did and comment if you think I said the right thing.

Blaze FireThorn/Lvl95/Private
Noah AshSlinger/Lvl5/Commander (Since i lost that match because of his friend(s) )

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
i don't know what to think it is something that some times is a good thing and sometimes a bad thing cause i don't want people to hear my strategy but all the same that is just what i think

dustin skullthorn lvl17 /

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
Well, I can understand cause I have dealt with this a few times, even though we don't think it's "Skillful" or any sort but, I doubt anything will be done about it, all I can say is just do your best and be more prepared for what's coming.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
That really sucks you had to lose to those cheaters. But in their defense ( don't worry, not taking their side) maybe he was just giving his friend advice?

P.S. how did you get a lvl 5 to a captain!!! I'm still private and lvl 41

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
sorry I meant "Commander"

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
What's the problem? How is it cheating? You never know who is sitting behind the keyboard on the other side anyways. Is this any different than if his Dad or friend was standing over his shoulder helping him out by telling him moves? The friend can't see what you are gonna do anyways. You might think it's unfair, but it really isn't. It's just a friend telling/teaching a friend how to win pvp.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
I don't think this is really cheating. It's more strategic. If you're fire, you can take out shields for your storm friend to sirens or storm lord. I would like to ask the same question Scarlet: How did a level 5 to something above private?

Richard BattleStone lvl 84

Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
Wow.... that sounds frusturating. I know they want their team to win but seriously??? And yeah, its kind of cheating.... Its like a test. Your friend can't tell you answers to a test.

Erica Sungem

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
That is not cheating, he is lucky to have someone who can teach him the proper way to PvP.

If you were learning to play the piano, you would either

A) Teach yourself
B) Learn from a teacher

Sounds to me like that person has a friend who is teaching him how to be good.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I think the part about his friend telling your opponent that you were attacking was unfair. If the friend wasn't there, your opponent would never know that. The part about the piercing blade isn't really cheating because he could have noticed it himself but the tower shield hint was definitely unfair.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary
Sarai Thunderstrider
Initiate

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Ice Master239 on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Wow.... that sounds frusturating. I know they want their team to win but seriously??? And yeah, its kind of cheating.... Its like a test. Your friend can't tell you answers to a test.

Erica Sungem
Well, In order to perform you need to learn somehow. Quite a lot of people do this actually. When i first started the offensive meta i had some guy guide me through a few fights before hand, In ranked. It gives me an advantage knowing what i'm doing, but you should also know what you're doing or ask for help.

As for him saying that you we're attacking, it was only a guess. If not, it was Via Cam and nothing could stop it anyway. You could have changed your spell anyway.