Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Arena ticket items are useless

AuthorMessage
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I was very excited when I read that Diego had new items we could spend our arena tickets on. Over the course of all my wizards I easily have over 20,000 arena tickets with nothing to spend them on.

Unfortunately, the only new items that Diego has are some rings and amulets. Maybe there was a new athame. Regardless, there is still nothing that I would spend my arena tickets on.

Why not have things like hard to find treasure cards or reagents for arena tickets. Or new pets? Something a high level warlord would actually spend his or her arena tickets on.

For me, my arena tickets are still useless pixels.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
malt22 wrote:
I was very excited when I read that Diego had new items we could spend our arena tickets on. Over the course of all my wizards I easily have over 20,000 arena tickets with nothing to spend them on.

Unfortunately, the only new items that Diego has are some rings and amulets. Maybe there was a new athame. Regardless, there is still nothing that I would spend my arena tickets on.

Why not have things like hard to find treasure cards or reagents for arena tickets. Or new pets? Something a high level warlord would actually spend his or her arena tickets on.

For me, my arena tickets are still useless pixels.

o sadly i know the same feeling, My storm is starting to collect them as well (he has up to 3500 now or +) I was at least hoping they would make a wand or something, something worth it, or even just a better pet, similar to the pets that give a free Dragonblade at baby and give the CHANCE! of getting spell proof spell defy or some of the harder talents like the harder version of pain giver or all the other talents. Or even make it have the new talents such as heal boost critical block etc. The list goes on and on. Just make something WORTH it. At least make a warlord robe (or even a robe that you have to be 70 or 80 to get that has similar stats as commander gear) Only it would give blocking and critical or heal boost etc. Again, make something that is useful for the higher lvl warlords. The commander gear currently is useless and is pathetic in comparison to the WW gear. The commander gear is better then lvl 50-65 ice resist. (gear only not counting rings or pets or athames) But 65+ even the ice resist annihilates the commander robe resist. Even the ice shirt, Celestian Snow Smock at i think lvl 58 gives 17 resist which is 2 points better then the commander robe and to points resist wise is a lot more then you would think. So KI all we ask is that you make something usable. And make something better for us higher lvls. Or even just make it for everybody. Because sometimes my lower lvl warlords will fight private archmages that can have up to 100-250 critical rating. So at that lvl with that commander gear, what am i suppose to do? Sit there and die? in one hit? Its just so simple that a 4 year old can even see the problem. Just simply make new gear!