Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need commander robe to say GG

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi Samatha lvl 130

Need Commander robe to say GG to the tc puppet lords that calls me trash.

Calling someone is trash is really rude and really hurtful.

That why I quit saying GG and I keep on telling them I will say GG once i get Commander robe but I guess no one can read on the game.

There is only 1 way I say GG and that Commander Robe only.

So right now on defualt I can't say anything because Rank PVP is trash because i get zero help so it trash rank pvp.

(Help me get Commander robe Please!)

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I don't think a robe is going to make you any more gracious of a winner or a loser. Based on your above post, you'll likely remain as rude as you are.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Robobot1747 on Nov 23, 2020 wrote:
I don't think a robe is going to make you any more gracious of a winner or a loser. Based on your above post, you'll likely remain as rude as you are.
It not being rude I'm just fed up with how rank pvp is right now.

When you get called trash and lose 5 accounts to a Warlord you will understand how I feel till then.

You should be a friendly player and help me get what I want not with the other warlords that don't know what a tc from a human.

Sorry that all i see in the Warlords now these days.

Not trying to be rude but I never get help just get bullied and I'm Tired of it.

I get on to have fun and rank up with fun losing is not fun so by default I can't say gg.

Now all i want is the new spell but it way to hard to get to supid veteran rank at lvl 130 .

Do I need to cheat to get what i want?

Because playing the correct way is not fun anymore sooner or later I will cheat if Kingsilse doesn't fix rank pvp soon.

Samantha lvl 130

Survivor
Sep 16, 2015
Barbie934m,

Your right, PVP is broken, and it needs to be fixed, no question on that.

There is no cheating in PVP, it's a Play to Win Battle, that takes no prisoners.
You play full out to Win, or you shouldn't be playing PVP, and stick with PVE.
If you take PVP too seriously, it won't be fun, you need to accept the flaws that
PVP has, and understand KI still needs to fix several items to make it reasonable
to play.

Your key point is correct, most players that PVP have done it for quite some time.
The Que is small, and KI is not helping at all, with the latest changes it's made.
They have compounded some issues, and actually created more issues, especially
in the lower levels. So, if you want to PVP, this is what you get, I am sorry to say.

Hopefully, at some point soon, KI will pull their head up and look at the screen and say,
Wow, I need to fix a lot, and the question is how do I fix it to bring Players back.
So far, they have done little but rebalance the spells, fix the Blind second player,
and correct the Shadow pip flaw. Now they need to correct the rest, and give the new
spell to players, as they should have to begin with.

If they make the same mistakes, they will only drive more players away, and stop new ones
from coming in or form coming back. They need to stop making changes that no one really wants.

Yes,, my rant is done, but good luck in PVP.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
3DGhost on Dec 8, 2020 wrote:
Barbie934m,

Your right, PVP is broken, and it needs to be fixed, no question on that.

There is no cheating in PVP, it's a Play to Win Battle, that takes no prisoners.
You play full out to Win, or you shouldn't be playing PVP, and stick with PVE.
If you take PVP too seriously, it won't be fun, you need to accept the flaws that
PVP has, and understand KI still needs to fix several items to make it reasonable
to play.

Your key point is correct, most players that PVP have done it for quite some time.
The Que is small, and KI is not helping at all, with the latest changes it's made.
They have compounded some issues, and actually created more issues, especially
in the lower levels. So, if you want to PVP, this is what you get, I am sorry to say.

Hopefully, at some point soon, KI will pull their head up and look at the screen and say,
Wow, I need to fix a lot, and the question is how do I fix it to bring Players back.
So far, they have done little but rebalance the spells, fix the Blind second player,
and correct the Shadow pip flaw. Now they need to correct the rest, and give the new
spell to players, as they should have to begin with.

If they make the same mistakes, they will only drive more players away, and stop new ones
from coming in or form coming back. They need to stop making changes that no one really wants.

Yes,, my rant is done, but good luck in PVP.
They did make PvP turn based, and shads are based on a meter that fills based on rating. So there's progress on that end. But yeah I agree.