Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to effectively combat Legend and Grand storms?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I've got two legendary wizards that I PVP on, a Death and Myth. Going against Storm at this level is basically just spam, how can I effectively combat this "tactic"? My death usually clamps down healing and stalls opponent's hit, then Dragon>Poison>Doom combo, and Myth is usually blade, shield, minion Medusa>Stun>Medusa>Troll. Whenever I'm fighting a storm however I don't have time for this, they just Storm Lord into kraken and throw a few wild bolts in there, no strategy at all. How am I supposed to fight this?

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
Chase Legendcaster on Aug 19, 2015 wrote:
I've got two legendary wizards that I PVP on, a Death and Myth. Going against Storm at this level is basically just spam, how can I effectively combat this "tactic"? My death usually clamps down healing and stalls opponent's hit, then Dragon>Poison>Doom combo, and Myth is usually blade, shield, minion Medusa>Stun>Medusa>Troll. Whenever I'm fighting a storm however I don't have time for this, they just Storm Lord into kraken and throw a few wild bolts in there, no strategy at all. How am I supposed to fight this?
storm immunity.

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
DylanLionEyes on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
storm immunity.
You can't have storm immunity at the legendary lvl.