Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clones in PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
So i usually come up across the constant team of clones in the pvp arena, whether a practice with friends or a ranked match. Using clones in pvp seems to be extremely unfair since they all can coordinate well with each other, knowing what cards to put in, treasure cards, sometimes even rolls to play as. I was wondering if anything is to be done about this.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Samuel DeathSword1... on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
So i usually come up across the constant team of clones in the pvp arena, whether a practice with friends or a ranked match. Using clones in pvp seems to be extremely unfair since they all can coordinate well with each other, knowing what cards to put in, treasure cards, sometimes even rolls to play as. I was wondering if anything is to be done about this.
So, what you're asking is to make it more difficult for friends to team with each other? How their gear looks -- what I assume you mean specifically by cloning -- is a personal choice, not something that should really be influenced. Team pvp would be completely pointless without coordination. That's why it's teams, instead of just 1v1v1v1 (etc).