Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More options to train your pets

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
It would be great if the pet colors were actually in the dye shop for gear, it frustrates me to no end that my myth has never been able to match an outfit to her pet!

I currecntly have a myth eye pet and the wing colors, which is a turquoise is nowhere to be found!

Survivor
Sep 23, 2017
Professor Greyrose on Jan 28, 2009 wrote:
What kind of options are you interested in for training your pets?
I would like to go to a different Pet Pavilion with my pet, in a different world, with different mini games.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
I think it would be great if you could customize the color of your pet and let more pets have cards.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2017
I have pets at home and love having them in the game, but don't particularly want them to be involved in battles. However, I've often thought how nice it would be if they matured and grew larger as they leveled up. And some should come larger when they hatch. It's seems silly to have an elephantine pet that is as high as your knees

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
It would be very helpful if we were able to name our pets with numbers and letters.

The ridiculous amount of hatches it takes to build from scratch, I would certainty appreciate this.

And addition to the pet shop boys or west end girls for the standard 500 gold
to rename, So we're not running to the dye shop all the time.

Thanks

Survivor
Nov 24, 2017
I want to feed my pet snacks without actually going to the pet pavilon and spend my energy!

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Ophillia on Jan 29, 2009 wrote:
I would love to be able to have my pet "stay" someplace.

Then after I am finished going to town or what ever, I could teleport back to my pet :)
Like a pet daycare

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Please make pets bigger and more interactive in battles, they just stand there and you hope they cast a spell. I wish they could actually help battle. It would be cool if you had more of a personal connection to your pets, because right now they are just items that you put through hours of training to make you do more damage, its lame and kinda cruel. We should have more freedom with our pets.

Survivor
May 31, 2013
I think that having more options to train and reward your pet sounds great. I'm beginning to get bored of the pet pavilion games that have been around for years, although they were fun. And maybe there could be a mini pet pavilion in each world? They could hold different games than the ones in wizard city and it gives an extra surprise for wizards entering new worlds for the first time.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2015
I would love to see more pet training games. Something different would be nice.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I'd love to have other ways, or more intractable pet training? Just so the process isn't so tedious and boring.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2018
IMO, there should be a similar concept like Pirate101 for pets maybe since pets are crucial to the game. Maybe like pets being companions and aids you in battle such as pet being their own individuals who can cast spells?

Just a little to think about, would be cool if Kingsisle decide to add it to the game.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Survivor
Mar 01, 2016
We need talent reroll elixirs. That's all.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I'd love to see better/more options for training/leveling up your pet. They've become a big part of the game and the only real way to level them is feeding them mega snacks, which is great for pay to win players, but for the rest of us training pets is a super tedious task

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
Hmm, maybe allow more options for the pets themselves. Like being able to interact with their environment at home - I know it's not exactly training, but maybe that could come into play? Just a thought. :)

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I like the thought of special gear for your pets or maybe different types of collars? Also the tricks sound fun!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2017
Can we have a pet pvp kind of thing where whatever type of pet it is that's the deck it will get.The winner get 50 and the loser of the match for participating should get a least 10 point..thx

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Personally, I would like to see the return of the Pet Derby. It's barely used anymore and I think there should be more interest in it.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I wish I could feed my pets to my other pets.

And have a chance of transferring attributes to the pet that got fed.

But I guess that would be inappropriate.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
I would like to see more mini games for actually training the pets. I'll be honest I'm not a big fan of the current ones, and it turns into a really big grind.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
My Ideas are down below.....

1. A game that is a shooting game competing against villains

2. A questline for pets? Kind of like our wizards. Instead of spells though, maybe there can be small worlds where you can search for certain items kind of like a scavenger hunt? (IDK LOL)

3. PVP against other pets with spells?!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
Survivor
Dec 20, 2019
training pets takes to much time in my opinion perhaps having its as the pet gets 1 xp for every time you use the card the pet has and 1 xp every time they cast a may cast. it would speed up the leveling a bit.